partners?or couples?

pablo : so that's our thesis about peanut butter

aleksa : and jelly should or Must be conbined.

teacher : thank you for that wonderful .. report ms.pampilo and mr.nase but in all topics, why a peanut butter and jelly?

pablo : it doesn't just talk about the flavor, it can also describe Love and friendship.

teacher : how?

aleksa: We have friends that dont agree to our opinions right? So basically saying, even if we are way different,and disagree alot, we still learn how to forgive .. and difference is good, so when you combined it..it's actually good.

pablo : like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich

Teacher : that was really good, what a deep meaning! you two are a perfect couple

pablo/aleksa: what?

teacher : you know, another word for partners? or are you dating?

pablo : im currently single maam, i do not wanna have a girlfriend at this moment.

teacher: i see..and you ms.pampilo?

Aleksa: No, My dad wants me to finish College first then get a job THEN have a boyfriend.

teacher : thank you, class please clap for Ms.pampilo and Mr. Nase.

class : *claps*

teacher : okay, next is Mr.santos and ms. garcia? What's your topic for us?

Y/n : How teenagers love these days and how they get hurt.

teacher : ahhahaa are you broken Ms. garcia?

Josh : its actually both of our idea to do this so we can warn like those single people, couples or even you maam , para to have a secure relationship with one another.

y/n : and its not only for relationships, also to have a healthy friendships

teacher : please start, your 5 minutes starts now!

Josh : hello , Im Josh Cullen Santos, and here my partner is Y/n Garcia, and here to report about the topic we mentioned a while ago.

Y/n : Let's talk about having a Boyfriend. We girls love to have a cuddle buddy right? but sometimes we feel their cold to us..why?

Josh : we boys usually likes to look strong in front of you girls..Not because we're having a different woman, but how about you girls? why are you so moody?

Y/n : we like to be moody because we want you boys to act like to care for us , you know what i mean? and for some other reason..Red days namin.

Josh : now ur asking? why are we asking each other when we're suppose to tell you the reason? it because we're teaching you how to talk.

Y/n : It's called communication. we talk so we dont misunderstand each other. 

Josh : Even if your relationship is LDR, or ur beside each other, you still need to talk. 

y/n : it's also the same as friendship.  If you misunderstand each other, Dont Jump into conclusions, talk about it! no matter how hard it is.

Josh : that is correct , and little advice to boys, confess before magkajowa sila.

/Justin raised his hands

Josh : yes?

Justin : nag-confess kana ba?

Josh : actually hindi pa, that's why this is a great opportunity..but di muna ngayon.

y/n : okay..so that's our report maam.

teacher : that was a great presentation. 

After class:

Pablo : alex!!

aleksa: are you talking to me?

pablo : do you know how to speak tagalog?

aleksa: I understand, but i dont really talk tagalog much, and please dont call me Alex

pablo : why not? your name is aleksa, so when you shorten in its alex

aleksa: uh sure?

pablo : want me to teach you filipino language?

aleksa: okay what's wrong with you?! why are you so clingy

Pablo : because im trying to be nice to my crush.

aleksa: what-? are you kidding?

pablo : Im serious. i like you ms.pampilo.