10

Sorry for being so inactive school is killing me.. Can't wait for spring break!
*Time jump to August*
Emmi's POV
I'm in love with summer break. One because in a couple of days it's my birthday and I love having no school around my birthday. Two because no school. Three because I get to sleep in late. Four NO SCHOOL! Anyways I'm sitting at the breakfast table eating my cereal. All of a sudden Jennifer comes in. Great...
"SHAY! READY FOR THE DOCTORS APPOINTMENT?" She yelled. Wait. Is she's finding out the gender today? If she is because I want to know what gender SonOfAB*tchtard is!
"YEAH COMING NOW!" Dad yelled back. Why do we scream so much in this house?
"Um can I come?" I asked. Dad walked on the room.
"Shay should we let Emmi come to the doctors today?" Jennifer asked. Dad nodded.
"Yeah. I think it's exciting finding out the gender of your brother or sister." Dad replied. I was having a party in my head. Avias going to be jealous! I saw the smirk on Jennifer's face. The car ride is going to be hell. Dad told me to hurry up so I put my bowl in the sink and ran outside in my flip flops, lime green tank top, and my shorts. I love the summer weather. I got in the car and buckled up. Off to the doctors!
*10 minutes later*
We arrived at the doctors. We walked in. Luckily 5 minutes after we checked in we got into the doctors office. Jennifer got hooked up to all of these machines and stuff. I saw the baby's heart be. Surprisingly it was too strong. Not like twins or triplets strong but pretty strong. After the nurse left the doctor came in. Dad automatically pulled out his camera and started to vlog. The doctor rubbed this cream on Jennifer's stomach. I'm looking right at Jennifer's stomach. She looks like a truck.
A/N: I'm dying while writing this part omg😂😂
Like really maybe like a really fat whale. Like is she carrying quadruplets?
"Ready to find out the gender?" The annoying doctor asked. I'm biting down on my lip so I don't laugh at her annoying voice. Dad glanced at me. I grinned which made him grin.
"What's the score?" The doctor asked.
"3 boys and 2 girls for me and for her one boy." Dad said politely. The doctor nodded like she understood. But I know she didn't. Nobody understands what I go through. I hate it.
"What does it look like to you?" The doctor asked.
"A girl?" I spoke up. The doctor nodded.
"Congratulations!" The doctor said. Jennifer broke into tears. Dad ran up to her and hugged her. I stayed back with the doctor.
*1 hour later*
Brock's POV
"Kids come here!" Dad asks through the intercom. I left my room and went to the living room. When I walked in dad had this picture in his hand. I raised my eyebrows. When Avia and Gavin waked in they rolled their eyes. So did Phoenix. Everybody sat down.
"Okay so today we went to e doctors and found out the gender. I'm going around the room and asking you guys what you think the baby is." Dad said. We nodded. I was first. Dad pointed of me. Emmi grinned. I sighed.
"Boy?" I said. Dad nodded. He pointed to Avia.
"Girl." Avia said confidently. Dad pointed to Phoenix.
"Girl." He said. Dad nodded. Then he pointed to Daxton.
"What do you think is in mommys tummy?" Dad asked.
"A baby!" Daxton said. We giggled.
"A girl or a boy?" Dad asked.
"Both!" Daxton said. We shrugged. Dad skipped Emmi. I wonder why. Dad pointed to Gavin.
"Boy." He said. Dad nodded.
"Well it's a girl!" Jennifer said. We all faked cheered. We went out to wingers for a celebration dinner. The only good thing about it was the ice cream!
Hey guys that's it for now and byee~Kiki🎿