31.Midnight

The midnight sky dazzled with countless stars as it stretched to an extent beyond imagine

The midnight sky dazzled with countless stars as it stretched to an extent beyond imagine.The moon shone as it stood out of the pitch black sky giving a sense of warmth to every lost soul.The streets were lit with night lamps substituting the bright sun.

The brunette let out small snores as he laid on the sofa with his limbs stretched out of the furniture.His eyes shot open when his ears sensed clanking of metal in his apartment.

Who was bothering him in the middle of the night?

It was almost 3am when he heard the noise for the third consecutive time."That's it" He said as he reluctantly stood up.Fear engulfed his thoughts as he reached for a old wooden bat.
He knew of the crimes and robbery ongoing in his area,but this was just too much to take,Who the hell wakes a man up from his dreams in the middle of the nIGHT?

He swung the bat over his shoulder and took inaudible steps towards the kitchen from where the noise seemed to come from.He was ready to beat the shit out of the robber,and there was a girl in his room that he needed to protect for crying out loud!

His breath became heavy as he walked closer and closer to the kitchen.

"HOLY FU—" His shout probably reached the Great China wall as he almost swung the bat towards the person who was making the fuss.

He screeched when he saw YOU,Sitting ontop of the table like a ghoul."What the hell are you doing here?I ALMOST KILLED YOU FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Jungkook screamed.

He noticed a change in you when he realised,"Is that my hoodie you're wearing?AND IS THAT MY ICE-CREAM?" His eyes went wide.

Oh no.He will never sacrifice his ice cream even if his life was at stake.

You turned your head around to catch a glimpse of the boy and pointed your spoon at him saying,"What's yours is mine..and what's mine is mine" .

Jungkook frowned as he said,"You even stole my line!"

He walked towards the table when you tipped your head lower,trying to hide your face.Noticing your sudden silent and odd behaviour,he walked closer to you.He kept both his index finger and middle finger under your chin and lifted your head up to meet his eyes.His heart throbbed at the sight,"Sweetheart...Were you crying?" He asked.

You aggresively wiped your eyes with the sleeve of the hoodie as you denied,"N-No..I wasn't"

"Don't deny it honey...What's wrong?" He said,directing his hands to wipe away the tears that were flowing down your cheeks uncontrollably.

"P-period cramps" You sniffed,finally giving in.
His eyes widened as his cheeks and ears started turning red."Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked."I didn't want to bother you" You whispered.

"Aww sweetheart...Come here" He pulled you close to him and engulfed you in a tight hug and said,"You would never be a bother to me"

He kept the ice cream tub on your lap for you to hold and slipped his arm under your leg and the other under your back,swiftly picking you up off the table.You bit your lip to hold back your squeels and painful whimpers because of those merciless cramps.

He placed you down on the sofa and sat beside you.You clutched your stomach when another painful wave of cramps hit you as you let out a chain of curses.Startled by it,Jungkook turned you around and made you lay down on the soft fabric as he laid down infront of you."I know you are engaged and all..But take this as help" He cluttered.

He snaked his arm under your neck and his other arm around your waist and pulled you closer until your body was pressed against his.He rubbed your back softly,clearly making a positive impact on you.

A few minutes or so later,he heard you softly snore away.He smiled and turned around to see your face.Bad move.The moment he turned his face,You turned yours too just so his lips were just an air layer away from yours.His breath hitched before he instinctively turned back to his position seconds ago.

He slowly got up and slowly carried you back to his room and laid you down on the bed,making sure you didn't wake up.

The sun rays kissed your face good morning as you groaned before trying to get up.That was when you felt something heavy on you.You turned your head to see Jungkook sleeping on top of you peacefully.

Your lips curved up into a smile as you watch his body rise and fall down with every breath he took.

What a cute dream...

He scrunched up his nose and subconsciously wiped out the hair fallen onto his forehead.He cuddled up into the crook of your neck and circled your waist with his strong arms.

His actions seemed so realistic.......infact...too realistic.

You jolted backwards when you realised that this could be either a dream...or not.

You lifted your leg up slowly and tapped his face with your socked toes.

ABORT!
ABORT!
THE BUNNY IS REAL!

Realising that it definitely was NOT a dream you kicked him down onto the floor.Groaning loudly when he collapsed against the cold floor,Jungkook stood up and sleepily got into bed,pulling you down to his embrace.

"JUNGKOOK!" You shouted making the boy jolt awake and fall back."WHAT?WHAT?WHAT HAPPENED?ARE YOU OKAY?" He shouted back.

"W-why were you in bed...with me?" You asked softly.When realisation finally dawned into the brunnette's mind,his eyes widened slowly.

"Y-You were h-having cramps l-last night so,"

Oh yeAH!
I fell asleep on the sofa!

"..so I carried you back to bed....and then you..uh...looked so vulnerable and cozy I couldn't help but fall asleep with you on bed..I-I'm sorry..." He mumbled as he rubbed his nape sheepishly.

"It's o-okay..thanks for last night By the way..." You cluttered,looking down at your ringed finger guiltily.

[A/N]
Omo🌚

What will happen to Hoseok?

Who'll win her?

Jungkook....

Or Hoseok?

Stay tuned to find out..and don't forget to smash that vote button thinking it's an Anti-Army😬✌🏻

Peace out✌🏻