Kicked out off Team Natsu

Lucy's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it's been 6 months since lisanna came back. The whole guild has been partying. Since the first day she came here everyone brushes me off besides Wendy,Gajel,Charle,Happy and Master.
I quickly throw on my normal atire and start walking to the guild. "I wonder if anyone else will notice me today, What am I think of course there not." I sigh before opening the big guild doors. "Good morning Bunny girl/Lushe/lucy-San ." "morning guys" I reply back to my friends who still notice me. I walk to the bar and take a seat. "Mair could I please get a strawberry milkshake please?" I ask. She doesn't even look at me. I sigh again. "Lucy! we need to talk" that voice is Natsu! finally he's talking to me! " Hey Natsu,gray and Erza!" " look Luce we kicking you off the team and replacing you with Lissana." said Natsu. My heart breaks. "Could you tell me why?" I ask trying not to cry. Gray replies " it's because your weak! you always hide behind your sprints!" Erza cus in " he's right. Plus we always have to go save you! you should be able to protect you self!" Lissana cuts in now. "Plus you where just a replacement for me." My heart stops. This is what they think of me?" "Every fairytail Mage should be able to protect themselves! since you can't do that you should just leave!" Lissana says boredly. "so this is how you see me? As a burden?" I ask. "Yes!" almost the whole guild replys. they throw magic at me. Wendy tries to come help but I shake my head at her. She shouldn't get hurt because I'm a burden...

that was short but hope you liked it! I'll update again soon! Bye guys!
~Alyssa