Double Date - Kise Ryouta (Requested)

Author's Note

Hi, guys! I know I'm taking requests, but sometimes it can take a long time for me to have ideas so I'm sorry if I had to make you wait a long time! >.< Also, sometimes I won't update based on who requested first..... I actually write requested oneshots based on the idea I have so sometimes it will take a long time or I can write your requests quickly. Gomenasai! >.< Enjoy~

Normal POV

You were Kise Ryouta's girlfriend. It has been a week since you guys started dating. You guys decided to have your first date on the weekends, but you were too nervous. Then, you asked if Kasamatsu and Yuri, Kasamatsu's girlfriend could all go on a double date with you and Kise. They agreed since it was your first date and you were too nervous. After all, he IS a model. Now, you are on your way to the meeting place.

Your POV

 "Ryoutaaaa!" I said as I waved to him.

"(y/n)-cchi! Good morning~" he said as he hugged me.

"Yo, (y/n)." Kasamatsu-senpai said.

"Good morning, Kasamatsu-senpai~ By the way, where are we going anyways?"

"Should we go to the amusement park, then? It's been a while since I played there." Yuri said.

"Okay~ C'mon, (y/n)-cchi!" Kise said as he dragged me to the train.

We arrived and decided to play together. We decided to play the roller coaster first. I was nervous when we waited in line, but it was fun. Kise was scared to death and his soul was flying out so I was more freaked out from his face than the roller coaster. After the ride, Kise threw up and some girls gathered around him.

"Um, excuse me. Are you perhaps Kise Ryouta?" a girl asked.

We sweatdropped and didn't answer. Other girls started to realize it was him so they chased us around the rest of the day and we got separated from Kasamatsu and Yuri. Why does this date have to turn out like this? We were supposed to have fun together......

I found myself tearing up and my tears won't stop. Kise nooticed I was crying and then he dragged me somewhere. He dragged me towards the ferris wheel and hurriedly pulled me into the ride. Once I'm inside, he kissed me and my tears stopped.

As we parted, we reached a high position when we could see the sunset beautifully. Then, Kise hugged me from behind and held my hand. We were watching the sunset as our position slowly goes down. Just as we were about to part from the ride, Kise spinned me around and kissed me again.

"Our date wasn't so bad, was it?" he asked.

"Hehe~ It was romantic. But you were hilarious when we were riding the roller coaster!" I said, laughing.

"Don't remember that, (y/n)~ That was embarassing......." he said as he covered his face.

"But it was hilarious~"

He kissed my forehead and made me blush.

"Hehe~ I got my payback~" he said.

"Hey! That's not fair~" I said as we kissed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~