Prologue

Imagine being a 15-year-old, confined in a dark cell with chains binding your wrists and ankles. Your hazel eyes flicker in the dim light, as you ponder the reason for your imprisonment. Suddenly, the sound of the cell door being unlocked echoes through the room, and an old man enters, his face partially obscured by bandages. He wears black clothing and leans on a staff for support, followed by a group of Root ANBU. As he approaches you, you can feel the intensity of his presence. It's none other than Danzo himself. You can't help but glare at him with a deep sense of resentment.

With a twisted expression, he fixed his gaze on you with his remaining eye. The room fell silent until he finally spoke, "Did you not see this coming?"

Your response was a growl, "Why should I even care?" You continued to glare at the elderly man.

You had almost taken a life when someone had called you a "demon". You had also nearly drained the chakra of a nearby ninja who was trying to stop you. It was true that you were once human, but now you were cursed and had been killing people on instinct for the past seven years. When you were in a frenzy, nothing could stop you. However, once you calmed down, you were able to return to your normal self and speak like any other person.

Somehow, everything took a turn for the worse when you crossed paths with the elderly man named Danzo. Despite the Third Hokage's attempts to intervene, his stubbornness proved impenetrable, and he shamelessly exploited you for his own military agenda.

With a dismissive smirk, the old man sneered, "You have no one to shield or rescue you now."

And it was true. Ever since the Third Hokage's demise and Kakashi's incapacitation, the situation had deteriorated rapidly, especially following the village's assault during the Chunin exams.

Although anger surged within you, you managed to maintain your composure. Since the Third Hokage's passing, Danzo had seized control over you, and now he intended to punish you for your perceived transgressions.

The punishment he devised involved subjecting you to excruciating electric shocks through the chains, pushing you to the brink of unconsciousness. As he departed, he commanded the two ANBU to commence the torment.

About a week later, you found yourself in a rush to escape the unbearable situation. Danzo had been relentlessly assigning you missions with the Root ANBU, missions you had no desire to partake in. But what choice did you have? If you didn't comply with his orders, you knew you would face torture once again.

Then, news reached your ears that Lady Tsunade had arrived to take on the role of the fifth Hokage. The envy radiating from Danzo was palpable. It seemed he was deeply disappointed that he hadn't come close to attaining that position. You could almost picture him sulking in his room, grumbling like an old man, behaving like a petulant child denied his desires.

You couldn't help but find amusement in the image of him sobbing on the floor like a child who had lost their favorite toy. It brought a small smirk to your face as you pondered what Danzo's reaction would be.

The guard, noticing your amusement, questioned you sternly, "What's so funny?"

You responded with a slight smirk, still lost in your own thoughts, "Oh, just something amusing that crossed my mind."

The guard turned away, muttering something under his breath about you being a weirdo. You simply rolled your eyes, embracing the ensuing silence.

Boredom settled in as you stared blankly at the walls. Suddenly, the devil himself, Danzo, appeared. You regarded him with an empty gaze as he entered the cell. It was clear that he was frustrated, though the reason remained unknown. Perhaps it had something to do with Tsunade becoming Hokage.