🌇🌄13🌄🌇

Note: The love scene described is Yibo as top. This book is Zhanyi only but the situation of the scene demanded that. I hope you guys co-operate. For future we will have Yibo as bottom and as as top only.
_________

"Xi?" Yibo lets out a small voice to ask about his husband's condition as Ying held him. Xi sighed.

"This is nothing serious. He is insomniac as I told you. He did not take his medicines and lunch today thats why he was like this. Since he was so out, I injected today's dosage to him. Tomorrow morning he will be fine."

"Is he like this?.. For.... Past months?" Yibo asked softly and hesitantly.

"Yes Yibo. Its a new normal for him. Headaches and all. The industry, his arguments with his parents, searching you, all of these had a toll on him. So he had to be on medicines. But nothing to worry, after medicines and a rest he will be alright. Its late, you go. Have something, I will stay here with Zhan. Go." Xi said and gestured Ying to take Yibo back to his place. With heavy steps Yibo went back not before glancing at the van in which Zhan laid. Reaching the door, Yibo wiped off his tears, settled his disheveled state and walked in to be immediately hugged by SuYi.

"Paa." SuYi was sniffing nonstop indicating he had been crying.

"After waking up, he wanted to meet you anyhow. He was not calming down. Ming uncle then took him out with him. They just returned." JunChen said.

"Ming ge is here?"

"Yes Yibo. I saw you so I stopped there. Ming came here. Where is he JunChen?" Ying said.

"He took ZhaoHua and Guanlin with him. He said that after dropping them, he will come back with someone." Junchen said

"Someone?"

"Yes. Yibo ge, for now feed SuYi something. He hasn't eaten anything. After that lets have dinner, I prepared it and Mrs. Yang also brought some." Yibo nodded. He lifted the sniffing SuYi and patted his back while walking in.

It was late evening, Yibo was feeding SuYi while JunChen and Ying sat there, waiting for him. After a few minutes, the door of the kitchen slided and to everyone's shock it was Li Yan.

"Mr. Li?"

"Yan ge?" Yibo and Yung said together as they both stood up.

"Long time A-Ying. Hello Yibo." Li Yan exclaimed with a slight smile and Ying rushed to him and hugged. Yibo bowed to him continuing feeding SuYi.

"Yibo, Yan ge came here as he knew about Xiao Zhan's arrival." Xiaoming said.

"He wants to talk to you." Xiaoming continued and Yibo nodded. After feeding SuYi and patting him to sleep, Yibo along with Huang couple, Li Yan and JunChen sat on the dining table having their dinner.

"Have you thought what to do now Yibo?" Li Yan asked. Yibo paused, left a heavy sigh and shook his head in denial.

"I seriously don't know what to do. I am confused. He is hurt and I can see that but I am hurt too Mr. Li. I don't know if I would be able to forego this."

"I understand Yibo. So I wanted to ask something." Li Yan said. He glanced at Xiaoming who just nodded.

"Yibo, do you trust us?" Xiaoming asked. Yibo looked down and after some thought nodded.

"Let me suggest you something then. Tomorrow the first you do is talk to Xiao Zhan." Xiaoming said and Yibo nodded.

"After that let us take the situation. Yibo we need you to be happy, we won't do anything that would be against you and your life. Your happiness lies with Xiao Zhan and I know that his happiness too lies with you. I have seen in both of your eyes. Let us put him on some trial. Believe me, it would be in your favour only and you both would not have to be seperated." Yan said and waited for Yibo's reply. They all saw Yibo thinking gravely on something.