Part title

Vincenzo tried really hard to relax in his small, quite apartment. After his lonely lunch, he tried to make himself busy with paperwork in his home.

But all of those work just couldn't distract him from all of this anxious feeling he feels right now. He looked at the white clock on the wall. It's 9 PM already. It's been 8 hours since his partner went to her lawyer alumni gathering. He tried to call her several times, but all of those went to voice mails.

After his third glasses of wine, he decided to go downstairs to Jipuragi's office, waiting for her. He figured after the event she will have to go back to the office and do the paperwork for their latest case.

2 hours later. Still no sign of her. Suddenly, he remembered her saying there's gonna be a drinking time with the alumni. "Should I call her again?" "Nah, no I don't want to inturrupt her." Yet his mind and his body won't sync, his hand keep reaching to his phone and press dial to her phone number.

Drinking out with her friends has been... Her habit recently. Thrice a week. And everytime he offered to accompany her, she's just refused. Which is odd. Considering they're always spent time together on cases and coffees.

Still no answer. "Ok, give it some time Vincenzo, call her 5 more minutes"

30 minutes later, a loud ringing erupted in the room. Vincenzo, who was accidentally drifted off to sleep, suddenly jolted to find his phone, where the sound came from.

"Yoboseyo?" His hoarse voice answered. He can hear the loud music through the phone.

"Heyyyy youuuu, mafia booooy. Come and get meeee." A slurred voice of a woman answered. His mind is kinda in delayed, probably due to the sudden wake up. Then his brain is suddenly re-activate.

"Byeonhosanim? Where are you now?" He instantly knows she's in a night club. "How can she be so careless? It's midnight already."

The reality hit him, she is in a nightclub, it's already past midnight and she is probably surrounded by men now. Since she so clearly stated before she went to the event there's gonna be drinking with men. And now he is definitely worried.

"Stay there. I'II come and get you."

After driving with rage and anxiousness, almost crashed a motorcycle that went by, Vincenzo finally arrived at the nightclub. How did he find the location? It's obviously the power or Mr.Ahn. He tracked Cha Young's phone number and gave the location to Vincenzo in under 5 minutes.

Vincenzo eyes wondered all over the crowded room, bumped into a couple who's dancing in a very sexual way. Suddenly his mind started to form an image where his partner dancing while grinding to the loud music with a man. Just by imagining it makes him wants to punch the nearest guy he found.

His eyes never stop searching for his partner, on the dance floor and near the bar. She is nowhere to be found. Shortly, he heard a voice screaming her name "Cha Young-ah!" A woman in Cha Young's age screamed and ran to the bathroom. Seeing this his mind instantly went blank. "Should I went to the women's bathroom? Just to check up on her? Or should I wait here?" His mind and heart kept fighting. It's exhausting.

Then, his heart won. He went into the women's bathroom and ignored the screams from women there.

He saw Cha Young sitting on the floor and her face is on the toilet sit, vomiting. Emptied out her stomach. He rushed to her side and said to her friend, to just let him hold Cha Young's hair.

"Byeonhosanim, let's go home." he said, while holding her hair and stroking her back, hoping to soothes her.

"Mafiaaaa booooy, you're heeereeee." Slurred Cha Young, making Vincenzo starlted, hoping her friends didn't hear her. She instantly locked her arms behind his neck.