22

"I act like I don't fucking care. But I'm so fucking scared. I'm only a fool for you
(Tel me pretty lies. Look me in the face.)
Tell me that you love me even though it's fake."

ఌ ఌ ఌ

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

She lay next to me with her arms wrapped around my waist as I play with her hair. She looked adorable when she slept. I never want to leave her.

"Roman..." she mumbled shifting closer to me.

"Sofia?" I said as she kissed my neck.

"Sofia are you okay?" I asked as she kept kissing me from my neck to my jawline making me let out a moan.

"Mmhmm" she groaned. Dude she's turning into a zombie. What the actual fuck?

"Sof-" she rudely interrupted me with a kiss as she gripped onto my shirt and sat on top of me.

"I want to stay here forever." She whispered her voice cracking.

"You can love..." I hate seeing her cry for fucks sake. If she carries on crying in gonna cry and I can't fucking afford that right now.

ఌ ఌ ఌ

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

What the actual fuck am I doing? I'm clearly on drugs.

"Please don't cry." His hot breath meets with my ear as it sent shivers down my spine. I tried to stop crying but I couldn't

"I cant."

"You cant what?" He said his voice lowering in tone.

"I cant do this anymore." I didn't tell Roman before  but Alex and my mom found my number. Alex probably found it from val. and mom?

God knows how she found it.

Alex what's to be a dick and caught me with Roman at the bowling alley. He doesn't want me near him. But I cant say that to Roman.

And mom. She won't leave me or dad alone. She wants to meet up with us but I don't want too. She's making it harder everyday for me to refuse.

"Sofia what do you mean by that?" I could see the lump in his throat when he spoke and his eyes became red.

"Everything. It's getting hard. I don't know how to explain my emotions right now." I feel it coming out my throat. When I want to cry. Uncontrollably. But I cant do that. It's like 4 in the morning.

"Sofia dont say that. Don't fucking say that." He was running his fingers through his hair frantically Before I grab his hand and cry into it.

"I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sor-"

"Sofia. I cant loose you. Don't do something stupid. Please. And stop apologising. It's not your fault you feel like this." I wiped a tear off of his cheek as he hugged me tightly.

I hate seeing him like this. I've never seen it. This is why I don't like telling him things. He tries to hide his soft side until he breaks. It's not good for him.

I love him.

"Please talk to someone."

"I hate talking to grown adults."