Chapter 2

~next day~

maleha's pov

i got ready for school and headed out the door before saying bye to mom.

i walked down the staircase and went to the main road.

i searched for a rikhshaw and went to school. (fyi, a rikhshaw is a vehicle similar to a three-wheeled bicycle, having a seat for passengers behind the driver.)

when i reached school, i saw the assembly had already started. so i snopped in without anyone noticing me and did the assembly.

when we went to class, my best friend shila came to me and said, "why are ya late again? did u get a guy flirting over you?"

"oh shut up! i was late because i overslept."

"oh my dear sleeping beauty~ pls be on time from next time."

"yeah whatever jackass"

"hey!"

"hahahahahhahahha"

we both started laughing hard. and thats when the class teacher came and told us to take our seats.

class went on normally like any other day. 

when it was recess, we walked out to the school grounds and bought some food. the food was mostly some chips and biscuits.

we ate while gossiping about various things. its weird, how we start off with one topic and end in some totally different topic.

we talked about what happened yesterday at house and some things like what we saw on the facebook.

when the recess was over, we took off to class. when we reached class, we saw some upperclassmen. one of them was a guy and others were girls. they were 4.

we look into the matter and figured that they came to find some kind of culprit for a stealing. we heard about what was stolen and i kinda had an idea of who might have done it. but who am i to butt in on other people's bussiness? so i didn't mention anything.

when classes were over, we saw the upperclassmen once again. they came and said, "this is the only time you will get to reveal yourself. come now. but if you dont, we will have to take matters in our own hands."

"you have only ten seconds. come up!!"

one of my classmate said, "why are you only asking us? and also! you didn't tell us what the thing was. the thing that was stolen?"

"it was a mobile. and it was a iphone. so you understand what it costs. right? and also! we are searching in this class because we have checked all the other classes. we asked all of them to show what is in their bag. so its only you guys who we didn't check."

"oh.......ok. but to be honest, i do not think you can find it here. maybe some outsider took it. who knows?" our class captain spoke up for us.

"it doesn't matter. show us all of you. its not a big deal"

"all right class! show all of your bags. and what is inside it." our captain announced.

we started opening our bags.

i was opening my bag when a white bag fell out onto the floor. i picked it up and opened it. 

for a second there i was shocked and terrified. 'WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PHONE DOING IN MY BAG??'

some people looked at me and told the class captain that i had it. the captain looked at me with a glare. i gulped a little and started saying, "i-i didn-didn't take it. believe m-me! it wasn't me."

"then what was that mobile doing in your bag? you really are a damn liar huh?"

"no please. believe me! i really didn't do it. i have proove."

"show."

"i was with my friend the whole recess hour."

my friend came beside me and said, "yes. its true. we ate together. and the whole recess we were outside."

"hm........so then are you telling me....someone wanted to accuse you of stealing?"

"i dont know. but i just know that i am innocent." i said.

"alright.....if you say so. but we will have to talk about this more tomorrow."

uh.......so annoying. damn it! who would do such a thing? imma kill the person, whoever did this!

when i reached home, i straight went into my room and locked the door and flopped on the bed. damn it.......why am i always getting in trouble? is there actually a hater behind my back? whoever is doing this, i will catch you! and beat the shit out of you!