Day: 6 When The Curtains Close

i dont have that much time. it's already 10:00pm. i hop out my car and and call the man.

???: hello?

Gabe: what are the object i need to find in the attic and what object do i need from the corpse?

???: you need 4 clear serums from the attic 

Gabe: we haven't made clear serum in years!

???: then you need to get a key card from the corpse.

Gabe: ok thank you. remember what you'll if i dont come back and it's 12am the seventh day.

???: yes i will tell the next workers who come in. even if it's years or months later.

???: good luck.

i hang up the phone and go to the attic. it's hard finding scattered serums. 

11: 30pm

it took me so long to find every clear serum no thanks to the noises that made me jump every second.

i went to the backyard and grabbed a shovel. i saw where the body would be buried i started digging and digging. it was taking forever and it was already 11:55pm and the body was still nowhere to be found.

Gabe: i won't make it. 

Gabe: i might as well go back inside and prepare to die.

i sit near the mirror waiting for the curtains to close.

it was now 11:59pm

Gabe: *with tears in his eyes* im sorry. i couldn't.. i dont wanna go yet.

black ooze slowly comes out the mirror and attaches to me and starts to slowly suck me into the mirror it is 12:00am

Gabe while crying: i dont wanna go! please! no! forgive me Kendall and Ami...

The black ooze sucks me all the way into the mirror.

It's closed curtains for me

lights out.