Part 3 (No Its Not The End)

The two boys were inches away from each other and Jason still didn't have any pants on which you could say made Percys job easier. And for once the normal of the Zeus cabin has stopped it was like the whole world was holding its breath.

Percys pov:
The stillness was amazing it was like everything had stopped and oddly I liked it. I couldn't stand it anymore I said it "Jason.... I think I love you..." silence I could see the look on his face. Gods did I screw this up? I mentally kicked myself for being such an idiot.

Jasons pov:
I could not contemplate what happened for at least a solid five minutes. Okay I have to do this I sighed "Percy..... I think I love you to.." that was harder than I thought he looked at me a whole new expression on his face. He smirked "well that's good" he said kissing my neck leaving a hickey "Percy" I said pushing him away embarrassed "slow down please" I pleaded. He looked at he a evil grin spreading across his face. "if anything I'm going to speed up" he said into my ear.

Percys pov:
This feels... Natural with him... Like it was meant to happen. I pulled away with a smirk and the look he gave me filled me with I feeling I cannot begin to tell explain. "well Mr. Grace it looks like you got dressed only to be undressed so after" I chided playfully watching his expression which went from confused to surprised to embarrassed. I ran hands across his chest where I could feel the impression of his abs. I smirked at him "it looks like someone's been working out" I said in a low tone. "oh well of course" he said in a playful manner caressing my cheek.

Jasons pov:
I saw his cheeks redden and that caused my own cheeks to turn red. "something wrong Percy" I teased. Laying on his chest I could feel his heart rate which was faster than normal "pfft whaaatt me something wrong no" he said chuckling. "oh really well what if I did this?" I said slowly in a very teasing manner ran my hands down his chest stopping when I reached his hips my hand resting on his belt buckle. "well when you do that" he said "it is very rude Jason Grace" she said smirking "oh how?" I said "because you shouldn't have to stop" he said a grin plastered on his face.