Rebound?

It's been 2 weeks since Luca and the guys came back. Luca has taken every single opportunity to make me upset or to exclude me from the group. Just the other day, this girl from business came up to me, asking me if Luca and I dated. I had no clue how to answer that. For him, we were just sex, which he never fails to rub in my face, but for me, we were more.

"We were just fucking around. It was nothing special." He came up behind me and answered for me. And then proceeded to push me out of the way and flirt with her. He genuinely pushed me out of the way. Not wanting to make a scene, I just pushed him as well as I walked away. If he pushed me then I had every right to push him back. Except when I pushed him, he tripped over his feet and fell on the girl. I burst out laughing and went to sit in my chair. Shooting a glare my way, he left class with clenched hands. In my defence, I just gave him a taste of his own medicine. It's not my fault he doesn't have great balance.

Although Rico had texted on the group chat that we should go bowling, we're going 2 weeks later. Hunter suggested that we wait for the heat to die down because everybody was going there and we wouldn't be able to play straight away. We all agreed and it seems as though today is the day.

As soon as we reach the place, Sage and I both park before getting out.

"I thought they said a bowling alley, this just looks like a diner." We both stare back at the dated building; it was actually really cute, with a cherry blossom tree right next to it. The petals were floating around the whole place, making it seem gorgeous and straight out a movie. I thought the bowling alley was just built. Just then, we see Rico running towards us with a huge smile on his face. He immediately runs towards me and hides behind me. Then he notices that he didn't give Sage a hug and tightly squeezes her causing her to giggle before turning towards me and giving me a hug as well.

"Please save me from that monster." Hiding behind me, he keeps me in front of him by holding my waist. Hunter comes thundering out of the fucking place with Luca smirking behind him.

"RICO, FUCKING COME HERE-" He immediately stops as he sees me. A smile lights his face up. He then notices Rico behind me and then scowls.

"Oh you're a dead man." He rushes towards me, well more like Rico, and Rico chucks me to Hunter. Rico and Sage are laughing while staring at us, high-fiving each other for no reason. Hunter is now holding me tightly as I was just chucked at a very mad Hunter.

"Why are you so mad?" I ask, curious as he drops his hands from my waist and backs up. "I accidentally scratched his phone." Rico shouts from behind Sage now. Hunter's eyes widen as he aggressively removes his phone from his back pocket and shows me and I gasp. His phone is completely crushed.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT." Rico shouts and tosses Sage at Hunter as he charges towards Rico, same as he did with me.

"You better buy me a new phone." Rico walks towards me and bends at the waist to get his kiss. Pecking his cheek, I link our arms together.

"I thought you said that the bowling alley was new. This place looks old." I scrunch my nose at the place and he chuckles. "There was already a bowling alley connected to this diner but they renovated it. It's as good as new." He explains as we start walking towards the entrance.

Just as we walk in, we notice an Asian woman with the most piercing green eyes ever and the biggest boobs ever. God, she's so hot. She can't be younger than 30 but she is gorgeous. She has the most smooth, caramel skin I've ever seen and her green eyes look stunning with her skin tone. Her curly hair is tied back with a bandanna but one curl has slipped past as she tucks it behind her ear. Her tag reads, Sonya.