Chapter 10- A Time like No Other

I played with my Camp Half-Blood necklace while I waited for Adrien to wake up. The only adornments were a single bead with the engraving of an archer, a silver owl charm, and the newest addition, a silver butterfly charm. Adrien had given it to me last night at dinner. He'd said that I reminded him of a butterfly, beauty and grace incarnate. My father had joked asking Adrien if he was really dating me. It was the first time that either of us had gotten a gift for the other. I had thanked him verbally, but I really wanted to show my appreciation another way. However, when we got back to my townhome last night with my parents, it felt awkward knowing they were in the building. We'd decided that we would save the thankfullness for morning sex as my parents had to leave early in order to bypass the traffic on the way back to Long Island.

I felt Adrien squeeze me closer to him and knew that he was now awake. I turned to face him and was greeted with a smile and kiss.

"Morning, babe," he grunted.

"Morning, babe," I replied, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Did I miss your parents?" He stretched, showing his happy trail off.

"Yeah, they left a long time ago." Adrien sighed. "Don't worry you'll see them again." He nodded and then smirked. He wrapped his arm over my shoulder.

"So what was this whole thing about thanking me?"

I rolled my eyes and lightly pushed him. He laughed and pulled me on top of him. We made out for a little, both of our bodies reacting to the sudden presence of sex. Adrien started massaging my ass as I wrapped my arms around his neck, keeping him close to me. He teased my hole for a while, causing me to groan in annoyance.

"You better stick your finger in me before I grab the dildo in that drawer and do this myself."

"Oh, is that so?" It wasn't the response that I was expecting from Adrien, but it provoked something inside of him. He reached into the drawer grabbing the dildo himself. He lathered it in lube and slipped it inside of me without warning. I yelped at the sudden intrusion, but as he started moving it, pleasure took over. I panted as Adrien kept up the motions, sliding the dildo in and out of me. Adrien grabbed the bottle of lube and coated his fingers. As he pulled the dildo out, he stuck his fingers in then reentered the dildo. I cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure as he stretched me out. Adrien moved his fingers and the toy in harmony, giving me a kiss each time they fully entered me.

"You like that?" I nodded, the pleasure now overpowering the pain. Adrien slipped a third finger into me, causing me to cry out.

"I didn't get an answer..."

"Yes," I panted, crumbling into his chest. This was the first time that Adrien had ever acted like this...and it was the hottest thing ever. He was dominating me and I was loving it.

"You want me to fuck you?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, daddy." A sly smile covered Adrien's face. It was the first time I had ever called him that, but I could tell he loved it.

His fingers and the toy receded, but I was craving him. Adrien coated his cock in lube and while still holding me close to his chest, slammed all nine inches inside of me. I cried out, my entire body erupting in pleasure. Adrien started faster than usual, causing me a little pain. He could see me wincing and slowed to how he normally started. Yes he was dominating me, but he still knew when it was too far. He started to pound my ass, clapping filling the room. I kept moaning as the motion brought me closer and closer to climax. But just when I was about to come, he stopped.