Chapter Eight- Rescue

*~*~*

It was a lovely day. Garath was sunbathing by the pool in his backyard. He loved feeling the sun bearing down on him. Garath had already applied sunscreen earlier and decided to catch some rays. Everything was peaceful. But unbeknownst to anyone, Oscar and his friends were back. Oscar was angry that his car was destroyed and he wanted to make Garath pay for it even though it was his own fault.

"I don't know, Oscar. We really shouldn't be here. You know Garath hates trespassers." Rick said.

Unknown to Oscar and Thomas, Rick knew Garath better than them. Because of that, Rick knew that Garath would kill them for trespassing on his property.

"I don't care. If Garath had raced me, none of this would've happened." Oscar said angrily.

He had lost his license for a year and had an additional twelve weeks of community service to add insult to injury.

"No Oscar. Rick is right. I heard about what Garath did to one of his next door neighbors, Henry. He threw the kid back onto his own property like a ragdoll and Henry ended up breaking his left leg when he landed in his backyard. His mother Bessie tried to demand an apology and force Garath into letting her son play with his rifle, but he refused to bend to her will. He even grabbed her by the throat and threatened to kill her if she didn't back off. The fire in his eyes was enough to scare George shitless." Thomas replied.

Oscar ignored the warnings of his friends and broke into Garath's house where he beat up Heather and Jimmy with a baseball bat. It wasn't long before he came out of the garage while driving Lara. Thomas and Rick quickly got into Rick's 1970 Chevelle and left alongside of Oscar as they drove off.

But Garath heard the sound of Lara screaming for help and he saw them driving off with her

But Garath heard the sound of Lara screaming for help and he saw them driving off with her. He ran inside and saw how badly his mother was beaten.

"What happened?" Garath asked.

"Oscar. He came in here and attacked us. After that, he stole Lara." Jimmy said, as he knelt by his wife since he wasn't hurt as much as she was.

Seeing his mother injured and knowing that his girlfriend was kidnapped, Garath was furious.

"Sure. Attack my parents, KIDNAP MY GIRLFRIEND.!" He growled, as he stormed upstairs.

*Cue Battle Without Honor or Humility*