Phil🥺

(After talking with Phil. I fall asleep. In the middle of night at 1am, I heard some noise outside in the forest. I get up from the bed and looked out from the window. It was "MWAF" omg!!! Why is he here? What Am I going to do now?. I don't know where I got that boldness, I went straight outside into woods to search him. I heard the noise coming from the brushes, I didn't go near to it instead I raised my finger towards the brushes and moved it, ofcourse I can use my powers. I am happy that "I can move things even if I'm away/far from them".

Thank God it was just a dog and it's little puppy in the brushes. I looked the way the MWAF went, I missed him no it's more like "he missed me". I return to go back Jessy's home, but I bumped on Something hard. Oh no it was a man, I just raised my eye's to look who it is. It was Thomas)

MC: Thomas?
Thomas: MC?
MC: What are you doing here?
Thomas: Well, looking for Hannah. You?
MC: Thomas I know you are clever, but I'm not dumb. All your tricks works on Dan not on me.
Thomas: Fine, I was going home and I heard some noise here so I came to check it. What about you?
MC: Same. But..
Thomas: But?
MC: Ha.. Nothing.
Thomas: Really?
MC: Yes. Ok it's late. I think you should go to home.
Thomas: Yeah, you too, bye. Good night MC.
MC: Good night.
(I came back to my bed and slept)

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Thomas is online)

Thomas: Jake?

(Jake is online)

Jake: Yes Thomas?
Thomas: I think you should talk to MC.
Jake: Why?
Thomas: Today I met her in the forest. She was searching for something or it's better to say someone.
Jake: What? When did she went to forest?
Thomas: It was at 1.
Jake: Afternoon?
Thomas: No Morning.
Jake: What?
Thomas: Yes, Talk to her. She is not going to saying anything to me but she may say something to you.
Jake: Sure I'll. But what were you doing in the forest?
Thomas: I heard some noise there so I went check what it was and I saw MC there.
Jake: ok Thomas, I'll talk to her.
Thomas: Ok.

(Jake is offline)
(Thomas is offline)

-----------------------------------------------------------
MC's Prov:

(I got up from my bed it was a peaceful morning. Bird's were singing songs, and the sun was bright. I went to washroom to get freshen up myself then I wore a simple cute looking dress. I took my phone and saw that Jake texted me)

Jake: MC?
MC: Hi Jake.
Jake: MC may I know what were you doing in the forest yesterday?
MC: What? How do you-- oh wait Thomas told you about it?
Jake: yes.
MC: I heard some noise there so I decided to check it that's it.
Jake: No.
MC: What?
Jake: it's dangerous MC. Why are acting so carelessly?. If something happened you then what will you do? What will happen to me do you care?
MC: What?
Jake: I mean to our investigation.
MC: Jake don't worry I'm fine.
Jake: Where is Lilly?
MC: Lilly? In her home.(oh crap)
Jake: What? Where are you MC? Don't lie to me.
MC: I'm at Jessy's home.
Jake: I told you to go to Lilly's home.
MC: Yes. But..
Jake: But what MC?
(I pissed up)
MC: Jake why are acting like this. It's my wish where I want to stay. Why are you saying me, where me where I should stay?
Jake: MC it's--

(Jake is offline)
(MC is offline)

I didn't thought that I can yell at Jake. Wow. It's totally a strange behaviour. What has happened to me. I should become calm first, then I can talk to him again. I went outside of the room. But on the table Jessy placed a not which was written that "she went to work and she would come late from work, or she may stay at Lilly's home". ok cool. A thought just crossed my mind that Jessy may be upset today because her mom's death was happened today. I realized that I need go to Phil, but why? I don't know, but I want to go. I grabbed my phone and purse and went out to search Phil)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jake's Prov:

What? Why she so mad at me? I just wanted her to be safe. I think I should go there or else she will definitely be in danger. But I can't go there now I need arrange few things, it takes atleast two weeks, then only I can go there.

-----------------------------------------------------------
MC's Prov:

(I just went to bar searching Phil. But he was not present at bar. I saw joy and Tom watching me while I was searching for Phil. " I think I know where he is". I went outside of the bar eyeing Tom. After few minutes Phil was in front of me but he didn't saw me, he was looking at his mother Burial. I didn't went near because I didn't wanted to disturb him. Later after few minutes he turned his head and saw me)

MC: Hi.
Phil: What are you doing here?
MC: umm..you were there standing. I didn't wanted to disturb you.
Phil: (He didn't said anything and started to move forward)
MC: Phil?
Phil: ( He didn't answered)

(He went forward I just followed him. We are now standing in front of an apparent)

Phil: I think you should go home.
MC: But I want to talk to you.
Phil: Tomorrow?
MC: No now(I don't know why I became stubborn)

(Phil just looked at me and went inside of "his" apartment. I followed him)

Phil: Y/n I said go home.
MC: I said no.
Phil: Then are you going to stay with me?
MC: Nooo. (Oh goshh!!)

(Phil went inside of his room and locked the door, leaving me behind in the living room. I waited for him few time but he didn't came out, so I decided to go home, just then Phil came out of his room. "Ohh" he is totally drunk, I guess he didn't even have any sense. He just came towards me and then suddenly he hugged me tightly)

Phil: Don't leave me please.
MC: Phil?
Phil: Why you left me? I'm not a bad person please don't leave me I'll be a good person.
MC: Phil!!

(He tightned his grip around me and continues to repeat the words "Don't leave me please". After 2 minutes I didn't noticed his hand movements, he fall asleep on my shoulder. I helped him to his bedroom. Then I left him there and headed towards the kitchen)

MC: Wow his kitchen is so adorable. He has every ingredients.

( After 30 I started to cook some food for him. I finished the cooking and I went towards his room he was still sleeping. I didn't wanted to wake him. So I left the apartment. While leaving I kept a not for Phil beside his bed)

-----------------------------------------------------------