chapter 2

the man stared at the blue haired demon with a confused look on his face.

Giyū: wait wait wait how can you be a demon that doesn't eat humans?

before rimuru could answer nezuko had woken up and went to attack them 

both nocking Giyū a few meters just before he could do anything she ran back to tanjiro 

to protect him from the two people she had never seen before. 

Giyū put his sword away and said in a a calm voice I'm not going to hurt you two.

and walked towards them and within seconds nocked nezuko out.

rimuru was shocked and she saw the man walk away and 10 minutes later came back with a bamboo muzzle and put it on nezuko while she was asleep.

a minute after he had put the muzzle on tanjiro had woken up after blacking out from what had happened to his sister. looking around him he saw his sister and the man that attacked nezuko and someone he had never seen before and was freaking out about what had happened but before he could ask anything Giyū told him to find Mr. Sakonji up in Sagiri Mountain and to not take nezuko or the blue haired demon out of his sights. Before he left he warned tanjiro not to let the 2 demons into the sun or it will kill them, but all of a sudden rimuru said the sun wouldn't kill her, but after finishing saying that realised Giyū had already left. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I'm just gonna skip till they were attacked by another demon and the sun was back up because all that would basically be the same apart from rimuru helping fight the demon)

while we were fighting the demon that attacked us the person we were looking for came to us so tanjiro was happy about that but rimuru wasn't she was think about how the mans will react to 2 demons fighting with a human and that one of the demons wont get killed by the sunlight.

 Sakonji's reaction was just what rimuru fought HE WAS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT.

rimuru had to lie a little and say she was never human and was always a demon since the day she was born.

lets just say he didn't take that the best it took rimuru ages to explain she doesn't eat people he was still sceptical but believed her.

nezuko went back in the basket and was covered up and they started walking and by the time they got to Mr. Sakonji's house it was sun down so he went in straight away to start what they would be eating that night while tanjiro and rimuru put nezuko in a bed since she was already asleep.

..............................................................................................................................................................

and that's the end of this chapter by the way I'm thinking of have a chapter a week or a chapter every two weeks matters what its like when I go back to school in two weeks since ill be in year 11 but ill try keep doing what I am now well anyways hope u guys liked this chapter see u in the next one.   

THANKS FOR 100 VIEWS ON THIS STORIES SO FAR