2

"I never loved you" dream woke up sweaty and then Immediately started crying. He looked around his room and didn't see  for his boyfriend anywhere.

He was worried that his dream might have came true until he ran downstairs. into the kitchen and saw a note on the kitchen counter saying

"hello my love good morning I hope you slept well last night I am at the store getting stuff for the cooking stream I will be home soon <3" Dream smiled happily.

Dream got in the shower when he got out he just put on some clothes. and went on his private Twitter and tweeted

"I fucking woke up from a fucking nightmare and George wasn't home🥲" all of the replies were
"lmao"
"did you piss the bed in your nightmare?" And shit like that about 23 minutes go by and dream Heard something from downstairs. "Clay baby I miss you where are you?" Dream remember the dream that he had and started tearing up.

He wiped his eyes as George walked into the room "clay what's wrong" George said with a worried expression on his face. "nothing my love I am fine"

"Clay I can tell when your lying to me lovey" George hugged Dream. "tell me" George said "I-I- i just had a bad dream" Dream said has he hugged George Tartar. "tell me about it" George said as Setting dream down on the couch dream told him everything.

"Baby stop, I love you more than anything in the world you are my best fucking friend. I would do anything just to see you smile" George said as he sat on dreams lap and kissed him. A kiss turned into a little more than just a kiss..

If it was just a kiss they both wouldn't have been shirtless if it was just a kiss Dream wouldn't have been giving George hickeys but it wasn't just a kiss.

*Knock* "uh- uhm one second" they got the clothes back on and went to the door to see Karl and sapnap.

Going back to "D:" etc for A second lmao 

S:" what you doing in here?"
D"o-oh I was just tell George a funny story"
K"yeah I am sure of that"  sapnap and Karl Leaves the  room

Going back to "Dream said"  Lmao

They acted like nothing happened and continued George took off Dreams  boxers and pants all at once.

George hollowed out his cheeks and took in has much of Dreams dick as he could.

"ffff-fuck"  Dream groaned George stopped what he was doing and made a weird face. "Holy fuck don't stop now" Dream was upset

"wait" George said as he Heard a moan from karl coming from upstairs "sap! B-baby SHIT I am so close~" Karl yelled/moaned.

They both laughed a little and got back to what they were doing.

George started bobbing his head up and down "fuuu-fuck" Dream let out a george stopped sucking on Dreams dick.

"Turn over" dream demanded George did has he was told. Dream slowly putting his dick in George's ass making George moan. "baby you good?" dream said asked wanting to make sure that he was ok and it didn't hurt to bad.

"Ahm yes~" George moaned dream started to thrust in and out of George of faster and faster every time. "Mmm pffff AHHHH Y-YES PLE-PLEASE RIGHT THERE" George moaned as Dream hit George's prostate dead on.

Dream thrusted harder and harder into the boy abusing his prostate making his lover moan/yell. "G-Georgie I am so close, can I?" Dream asked

"y-yes p-please" A few more good thrust and Dream released a steamy hot liquid into George. Dream Took his dick out of George and flipped George over and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Babe, do you need some water or something?" Dream said playing with George's hair. "The only thing I need is cuddles" George said Dream pulled George up to dreams chest and kissed him on the forehead. "I love you George" Dream said smiling "I love you too" with that they both fell asleep.

Hey has I am making this tomorrow is Monday I had a 3 day weekend so if you're Reading this before I finish/ update it might be a second sorry this one is a short one