Chapter One

Naruto and Killer Bee were rushing through the forest.

" We better find Tobi." Naruto said. " He is the one who is playing with this stupid wars."

" We will stop him." Killer Bee said. " We'll win this war for good."

Later, they encountered Masked Obito.

" Obito." Naruto said. " I've should known your identity. You're not Madara."

" It doesn't matter who I am anymore." Masked Obito as he introduced Yugito, Yagura, Roshi, Han, Utakata and Fū, who were the new sixth paths of pain.

" I know her." Killer Bee said. " That's Yugito. My partner back in Hidden Cloud."

" And there's Utakata and Fū." Naruto said. " Yagura the former Fourth Mizukage, Old Man Roshi and Han."

" So you already recognized your friends." Masked Obito said.

" We're gonna stop your plans right here and now." Naruto said as he and Killer Bee were splitted up as Yugito and Fū were going after Naruto while Yagura, Roshi, Han and Utakata were all taking on Killer Bee.

" Four on one is up for the challenge yo." Killer Bee said. " I have no other choice but to fight them bro."

Meanwhile, Naruto landed on the nearby shallow river waiting for the enemies to showed up. Yugito and Fū showed up and confronts Naruto.

" I suspected the Akatsuki got all of you." Naruto said. " I could never imagine that you ended up like this."

Fū walked towards Naruto.

" Naruto." Fū said.

" Fū, what are you doing? He's the enemy." Yugito said.

" Do you remembered the time we met?" Fū asked.

" I remember the time back in the Chunin Exams...." Naruto said.

(Flashbacks)

meets Naruto at the dining area.

" I suspected that you are a seven-tailed jinchuuriki." Naruto said.

" Are you gonna hate me? Are you calling me a monster and resent me?" asked.

" Nope." Naruto said. " I just want to know your name."

" My name is ." said. " Can I be friends with you?"

" Sure. Nice to meet you ." Naruto said. " My name is Naruto Uzumaki. The nine-tailed jinchuuriki of the Leaf."

" Hooray! I befriend with a fellow jinchuuriki!" said.

Neji and the others were deadpanned.