Chapter 13: Flyin' to the Atmosphere

"Agwuah..." I loudly yawned, and I glanced at the plush. Then I took a glance at the phone.

Hello there sweethearts! We will have a singing competition that will take place at our rich life resort! The winner will have anything they wish for!

I was interested and tried to scroll further but the plush smacked my phone away. Somehow.

"Man. Do you really wanna hang out with GF's parents who literally tried to murder BF?"

"Why does your voice sound more human-like and bubbly now? It usually sounds more muffled than usual."

"I- That's not the point."

"Well-"

"Forget it! If you want to win then let's get going!"

"...Fine..."

I lifted myself up, and saw the plush looked extremely different than before... It looked like a human but with cephalopod features.

"What in the Starlight Mayhem happened to you!?"

"A guy came, and I literally stuck a bamboo stick in his throat. However I had to change like this... Ugh."

"Oh... Why don't you tell me what happened-"

"...Y/N! Let's get going before we go lose!"

"Daddy Chill. Lol." I sarcastically replied, which the humanoid thing took it personally by threatening me with a bamboo stick or something.

"Ugh... Let's go." Before we left, the 'plush' put on a black hoodie. They started to blush at glare at me. I started to rise an eyebrow, but I just shrugged it off and went through the wooden door.

After we arrived to the place of the contest, I was absolutely amazed of the stage. It had glitter, colored smoke, ribbons... You name it!

"Be careful here, Y/N. I heard a guy named Garcello or somethin' died due to his smoking addiction... Probably because of this colored smoke."

"Don't be so untrustful, dude."

As I finished my sentence, the curtains revealed Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest.

"Welcome everyone to this contest! If you didn't know already... Which you should... If you win, your wishes will come true! But this is the twist! If you are currently winning... You will have to face us!" MM said, and the humanoid creature just facepalmed.

"Excuse me... For a minute, Y/N." It left for the restroom, but I stayed where I was.

"Alright! So who wants to start!?" The audience went wild, and I just decided to try blending in the crowd. However, DD pointed at me and a girl with black hair. I felt like I recognized this person, but I just ignored it.

"Alright! You two, up to the stage!"

After I went to the stage to challenge the girl, I recognized that face.

It was Vade.

"Y/N! How cute to randomly run into you here!" Vade said, looking confident.

"Vade... How the funk did you get to be a band member?!"

"Oh! Why don't you just start?!" MM shouted, and the audience, once again, went wild.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" I heard people chanting my name in the audience, while I saw two people who looked like CJ, Ruby, and Mark.

"Oh lord-" I didn't know what to sing, but... A melody that felt oddly familiar flowed through my head. Then I heard the plush whisper to me, 'Sorry... Couldn't resist.'

I started to hum the melody, and Vade started to join in... But we couldn't sing since there were no lyrics to this. After some time, I started to sing some random lyrics, but Vade helped me.

"Ah we oh Lee oh ee!"

"Come on... Why don't ya'll see? That we don't need peace- to be seen by them all!"

After some time of singing, I thought I was gonna lose... But suddenly, Vade messed up on one of the made up lines. Everybody was looking at us like this was a surprise.

"Hmph. Y/N... You won. Who is next?" Everybody looked like they were scared, and the On Command Band cosplayers looked scared.

"Y/N! Watch out!" The humanoid creature shouted, and I tripped on a limo.

"Haha! You really thought you would win? Try to sing while trying to not to fall!" Mother Mearest smirked at me, while I glared.

"This cool song is called High! Try to sing while you can!" DD glared at me.

However, someone in a black hoodie round-house kicked MM for some reason, and the dancers looked confused.

"Ugh! Who was that?" There was a man with a deep voice who literally had a gun. A GUN. Even worse, a school shooter was there unamused.

"Hey you! Come back here!" The Tankman and the famed school shooter was chasing me, but the limo was still being controlled. However, I saw the humanoid creature, who gave me a thumbs up from the driver's seat.

After we reached home, the plush hid the limo in a secret room.

"What the heck happened!? Haha!" The plush was actually now a plush, and it's eyes looked insane.

"Oh... Nothing." I sighed and fell on a fluffy chair. I decided to text Ruby, but there was already a text message.

Ruby: y/n... where were you?????
Me: Nowhere. Also here is a piece of fanart I made for you.

 Also here is a piece of fanart I made for you

Ruby: um.... Goodbye...

I decided to turn off my phone and just relax. I slowly fell asleep as the plush was humming the familiar melody...

Tommorow will be very interesting... Won't it?