𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢: @blahblah200506

(Barely edited)

You finished off your glass of water before resting your head against the back of the couch

You finished off your glass of water before resting your head against the back of the couch. You had just finished a whole series by yourself.

You glanced over at the time on your phone. JJ would be home from his shift in a while.

You yawned before slowly moving for the first time in hours. As you stood up, you noticed a small box in the corner of the room crowded around in a mess of trash and junk.

You had never really noticed it since John b's house was always a wreck and it was hard to find anything in the mess. You stepped over to it, pulling the article of someone's clothing off of it to reveal an old radio.

It hadn't been used in a while considering the layer of dust that covered it. You glanced over to find a stack of CDs that included all types of music.

Usually, you could just play music on your phone with the press of a button but it would be cool to just go back to the CDs you were familiar with from your childhood.

You browsed through the CD's looking at all the album covers until you found one made by your favorite artist.

You placed the CD inside the radio then pushed it in and pressed play. You stood again waiting to see if the old thing still had any juice left in it.

Eventually, you heard the ordinary sound of instruments playing together to make something that pleasured your ears. 

You began to gently sway back and forth to the rhythm as you hummed along to the words.

It wasn't long before you were full-on jamming out, having the time of your life as you got lost in the music.

JJ, your boyfriend hopped off his bike and headed towards the house. He heard the loud music from outside the Chateau as he walked up the stairs still in his work uniform.

He smiled at the sound of your favorite song blasting into his ears. You were probably having fun without him.

He opened the screen door to find you dancing to the beat, singing at the top of your lungs.

His smile grew twice as big as his heart warmed at the sight. He loved the fact that you were outgoing and rambunctious even when nobody was around. Things like this made him love you even more if that was possible. He proceeded to watch you with loving eyes as you danced away, swaying your hips.

Your back was facing him and the music was so loud you didn't hear the front door open so you had no clue that JJ was watching you at that very moment.

Suddenly you felt a pair of big, rough hands land on your hips and a hot breath on your ear. It startled you at first but you realized who it was and you grinned.

"May I have this dance, madam?" A raspy voice you knew by heart whispered in your ear with a fairly good British accent. Your smile grew at his soft words before you turned around, immediately snaking your arms around his neck.

"Only if you can keep up, mister" you replied in the same British accent, giving him a quick kiss on the nose.

The corner of JJ's mouth pulled into a smirk before he grabbed your hand and spun you around several times before dipping you down.

"So JJ Maybank actually has moves?" You giggled as he held you below him.

"Only for you, love" He stated, pulling you back up onto your feet.

You and JJ continued dancing for a while. Singing along to different songs and dancing in all kinds of ways. There were tons of laughs and smiles as you both fell even harder for the other.

You and JJ were practicing the Tango which JJ was absolutely terrible at when you heard the front door open.

You stopped glancing over JJ's shoulder to see the rest of the pogues walking through the door.

"Did we miss the party?" John b asked with a smile on his face.

"The party just started," JJ said making all the others joining you in a dance party that lasted almost all night.