☄︎ 2. the pictures on the walls... talk?

ii

ii. the pictures on the walls... talk?

 SOMETHING ANDY WASN'T used to (besides the whole magic thing, which was still pretty crazy) was eating as much as she ate that night

 SOMETHING ANDY WASN'T used to (besides the whole magic thing, which was still pretty crazy) was eating as much as she ate that night. When Professor Dumbledore had said «the feast begins» he had been so right, and Andy hadn't expected a real feast. There was so much food everywhere, mountains of it, and it just appeared out of nowhere.

 "How did they do that?" she asked, mouth watering at the sight, earning an amused look from the older boy that sat beside her.

 "The house elves that work in the kitchens enchant the food so it shows up on our plates, " he explained to her, and Andy felt her eyes widen.

 "Did you say elves? That's awesome, dude!"

 Bellamy, who was seated in front of her, was already stuffing her mouth full of what she had stated was her favourite kind of meat. Andy, on the other hand, didn't know where to even begin.

 She glanced around the hall, feeling someone staring at her, and her eyes were soon met with a heavy glare. Startled, she looked at the professor with long black hair and a pale face. Why was he looking at Andy like that? Had she killed the love of his life and she didn't remember? Or had she perhaps spit in his food without meaning to? Not that she usually did that.

 Weird.

 "Tonks," she addressed the sixth-year witch that had introduced herself to Andy a couple of minutes ago. "Who's the professor sitting beside McGonagall?"

 The pink-haired girl lifted her gaze from her food, looked at the Great Table, and huffed.

 "That's Severus Snape, Head of Slytherin. I hate him with a passion, and he hates me with a passion too, " she explained, boredom in her voice. "He teaches potions."