The story of the Dark Angel

Before I start, please note that Creepypastas are not real-I'm only saying this because I know there are people who might think the stories are real, including me when I first read a Creepypasta story, when I was younger. But all of the stories, including this one are all fictional.
Now onto the story, I hope you enjoy.
______________________________________

A Demon by the name of Lucy, was spawned in the depths of Hell. She was already sent by Lucifer (who is the ruler of Hell), to go to Earth and take the souls of those who have sinned.
So she did-she left Hell an arrived on Earth-but she needed a disguise, and the way she was going to do it was by taking someone else's body & appearance. It was a dark night so it would be easier for Lucy to find someone to shape shift into, (then again she could still do it during the day). She noticed a woman walking down the street, possibly walking towards her house-she had a black dress on, with a pair of black boots; she also had long dark brown hair and brown coloured eyes, and white coloured skin
There were no other people around on the street, so Lucy shape shifted into this woman she saw-now, if Lucy wanted to stay as the person she turned into permanently, she could, if she killed that person. Which she did, a woman who Lucy had just saw on her first few minutes on Earth, killed her to keep her appearance & body features during her time on Earth. Also, once Lucy kills someone she has turned into, that person's family, friends, significant others, everyone that knew them would lose their memories of that person.

During her time on Earth she befriended a human by the name of Fred Shine (during the mid 1460s/early 1470s-but was sort of like modern times (in this story). She and Fred Shine became best friends instantly, and even went to school together, even though Lucy would have been hundreds of years old, but still went anyways. She still continued to kill sinners and send their souls down to Hell; she hid this from Fred for only a few weeks after meeting him-after she told Fred that she was a Demon and was sent to Earth to fufill Lucifer's request. At first she thought Fred would now think of less her, because he had just found out his best friend was a Demon, and that she killed people for the bad things that they did, but he didn't really care, he still liked Lucy as a friend.
Now and then Lucy would still continue her request of killing people, she would also continue to hang out with Fred and sometimes his twin sister Bethany-everything went well between the three of them, Fred & Beth didn't care that Lucy was a Demon nor a murderer, they just saw her as their friend.
Until one day, in Hell, she received a request from Lucifer-his request for Lucy was to kill Fred for his soul, even though Fred was never a bad person, (although he too would kill people), but Lucy just ignored it.
Lucy thought about this request, and at first she didn't want to but she would always finish/achieve a request that was given to her.
On the night of July 4th 1972 (Fred & Bethany Shine's birthday), at a graveyard, where he celebrated his birthday party; a few people showed up to the party, including a stranger who Fred had never met before, but was just cool with it. The only person who didn't show up at Fred's birthday was Lucy, she explained to Fred that she still had work to be done and that she was unable to attend.
Fred, Bethany and those who were at this "graveyard party" were having a great time, dancing & listening to music, till it was time for everyone to go home.
Fred and this stranger were the only ones left in the cemetery-Fred noticed the stranger was following him around, but he just ignored him, even when this stranger continued to follow him all the time; and this guy didn't even hide the fact that he was following Fred around-still, Fred just ignored it.
Once Fred was not busy, this stranger walked up towards him, standing right in front of him; Fred wondered why this guy had walked up to him-this guy raised his hand, holding an axe, and took a swing to Fred's left arm, and left leaving Fred on the ground as he continued to bleed out-Fred was still young at the time.

The stranger walked away until he was out of sight, once he did his appearance & body changed into a woman-a woman with dark brown hair, white skin and was wearing a black dress...it was Lucy. Lucy had fulfilled Lucifer's request, by lying to Fred, and by shape-shifting into a person Fred didn't even know about. By the way, Lucy kills people with a special sword and is able to summon it out of mid air, but wasn't able to for a weird reason; did she regret killing her best friend? No she didn't.
Lucy left for a while, returned to the cemetery and Fred was gone, Lucy was confused and thought maybe there really was someone there who had witnessed everything, and there was: Fred's twin sister Bethany saw everything, she witnessed the "stranger" kill her brother and turn into Lucy.
Fast forward:
Fred was admitted to the hospital by his twin sister and younger sister Alex (aged 6), and spent his final hours there.
Lucy (as human Lucy) walked into the hospital pretending to be releated to Fred; she walked into the room that Fred was in, closed the door and melted the lock, Lucy walked towards Fred who had probably just died before she got near him. She raised her hand, reaching out towards Fred to grab his soul, but she was pushed back by a yellow barrier-each time she would try to take Fred's soul she would fail, and get pushed back every time.
There must have been some people near who had heard what was happening, because there were security guards trying to get in; once they did, Lucy had already escaped through the window.

After a while Lucy goes back to that same hospital, but things look different now. There are dead bodies and blood everywhere, "what the hell happened in here?!" she asked herself walking through to the room where Fred is, or *was*; as soon as she entered the room he was no longer there, but there too was blood everywhere, including the words (written in blood) which read: "REVENGE."
Lucy noticed that one of nurses was still alive, she went up to her and asked: "what happened here?" "he killed them all" said the Nurse, "and not just the men, but the women and children too, he slaughtered them like animals!!" (Little Star Wars reference there)
"Who killed them, exactly?" asked Lucy "he did, Fred Shine," "he's still alive?!" "Yes, but I don't know how," said the Nurse before Lucy killed her.
Fast forward to the early/mid 2000s where she and Fred meet up again, apparently Fred had become a half Demon-also the yellow barrier was apparently his mother's soul who died on her youngest daughter's 1st birthday, this is what protected Fred from dying. Even after Fred's "death," Lucy still continued to try and get his soul but would keep failing, this by the way lead to a lot of physical fights between the two people who were once friends, and yes Fred was definitely pissed off at Lucy for what she did, (he found out from Bethany).

Even though Lucy & Fred fought a lot, she still continued killing people for their sins...she even met an Angel by the name of Tara, and instantly fell in love with her, despite their differences, a lot of differences-but the two hit it off right away and eventually started dating.

Also, later on in 2023 Lucy & Fred became friends again, she defeated Lucifer and became the new ruler of Hell.

Lucy is also known as the "Soul Taker," with the catchphrase: "your soul is now mine!" (In a low demonic voice).
____________________________________________________

Note: The Shines (Fred Shine), are characters that belong to my younger brother: Roizon
Another note: Although Fred Shine belongs to my brother, I did have to make some minor changes for my story.
___________________

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this long "one chapter" story.
Have a nice day!