Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1- ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

𝑌/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
It was one afternoon and your were running from the cops, because you were on a house that was currently being built. You were running as fast as you can, but took a short break to catch your breath. Until the cops weren't to far back.

"Oh shittt , shit, shit, shit!" you mumbled to yourself as the cops got closer.

your started running again.

"Sorry dude but your slow! They don't pay you enough!" you shouted to the cops struggling to catch up.

You turned a corner and saw a boat sitting there with about 4 teenagers on it. You quickly ran over and jumped on.

"Woah who are you?" a blonde girl said

"i- woo" you siad out of breath

"Are you running from them?!" a dark skinned boy asked while looking at the cops running over.

"Well yea. Do you mind if i stay here for a few?" you asked finally catching your breath

"Sure, we don't mind," a brunette boy said "c'mon help me hide her"

They all got up from there seats and all stood up in front of you as they saw the cop approached

"Have you seen a a girl about your age, y/h/c, and wearing a blue tank top?"

" No sir, we have not but we will keep an eye out if we see anything." a blonde girl said

The cop nodded and walked away. Once he was out of sight, the 4 teenagers stepped away from you.

"So, why were you running? what's your name?" a brunette boy asked while crossing his arms

" Well one my name is y/n, y/n Routledge and-." you stated but suddenly got cut off by the brunette boy

"Woah woah woah, Routledge?" he asked out of curiosity

"Yes, is there a problem?" you asked with a little bit of sass, and crossing your arms too

"We'll see here's the thing. i'm John B Routledge." the brunette boy said now considered John B.

"Wait what?!?!" you asked out of frustration

"Why don't we settle this at the château, yeah?" a dark skinned boy said

"Yea let's head there." a brunette girl asked.

On the way back to the chateau, the blind and brunette sat next to you asking questions.

"i'm Kiara by the way but you can call me kie." the brunette states

"And i'm Sarah." the blond girl said. " And that obviously John B as you know. And that's Pope." she said pointing to the boys while saying there name.

To be honest with yourself, you could see John B was curios on why your last name was Routledge He couldn't focus on driving back so he asked Pope and he agreed.

-at the chateau-

you walking behind Sarah and Kie walking into the very dirty chateau that needed major cleaning. It was filled with beer cans. But to be honest you didn't mind because it was a little like your house but the chateau was WAY more messy than yours.

After you walked in you got greeted to the couch and sat down slowly not knowing what was going on but you were very curious.

"Okay so has your last name always been Routledge?" John B asked questioning-ly

" Well yea, i mean i was adopted at birth and my real mom was good friends with my 'mom' and so she adopted me and she never thought to change my last name cuz she thought maybe i would have a chance in meeting my family." you stated shyly while looking down at your hands.

"Can we ask a couple questions?" Pope asked "only if you don't mind."

"Yea i can answer some. i have nothing to do anyway" you siad with a slight chuckle

"okay so first, when's your birthday?" Pope asked.

"y/b/d, why do you need it?"  you siad very very confused

"u-umm okay-." Pope said until all of you got interrupted by someone walking in.

"Hey" a blond boy said walking in and heading to the kitchen. " Am i interrupting something"

All of you stay quite, until he locks eyes with you. You have never seen eyes as beautiful as his. They were perfect. Your breath was taken at the sight.  He quickly looked away in confusion as why you were here.

"And Who's this?" the blond boy asked.

"i'm y/n" you said shyly

"And what are you doing here?" he said extending the "a" in and.

"i don't know to be honest. Something do with my last name." you siad shrugging your shoulders and your focus going back to John B for answers.

"Do you mind if i talk to JJ for a second" John B said getting off the couch and motioning for him to follow.

John B pov:

I asked JJ if i could speak to him in private for a minute, so we went to my dads office to talk. 

"Dude are you cheating on sarah" JJ asked.

i honestly don't know why he thought that but it's JJ i have no  idea what's going on in that head of his

"No, JJ i did not cheat on sarah" i said disappointed shaking my head at his comment.

" Sorry it was a thought." JJ stated " But why is there a super hot chick here?"

"JJ! omg. what the hell" i said anger-ly " She's here because she has the same last name as be , same birthday has me, and And she's adopted. she also said that her real mom gave her away at birth to her best friend."

"Bro do you think that maybe she's your long lost sister. Your dad used to tell us stories about her but i didn't know she was hot." JJ said

"JJ! Stop saying she's hot! If she is my sister you are not going to sleep with her! you understand?" John B said throwing his hands up before exiting the office and heading back to the couch.

A/N

ahh omg first chapter!!!!! i'm really excited to continue this story. if there is any problems pls pls pls tell me so i can fix them.  ❤️

AHHH COMMENT IDEASSS!!!!

words - 1024