Afterstory: The Future Of Ninjas

"What does it take to be a true ninja?"

"The power of comrades".

It has been nearly 5 years ever since the children came back from their first ever mission with the Seventh Hokage and it has changed them a lot.

At the Hokage's office

"Shikamaru, what time is it now?" sighed Naruto as he placed a paper onto the desk.

"12:30. Just in time for lunch but you're not gonna have any." replied Shikamaru.

"WHY DATTEBAYO?" yelled Naruto in frustration.

"You have 100 papers left to overview. You've got the Chuunin Exams, scout reports, letters from the feudal lord-"

"Alright, alright I get it." pouted Naruto as he knew it was his duty to complete those heavy tasks.

At that moment, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" replied Shikamaru.

"We've just finished a B-ranked mission father!" shouted Boruto with a wide grin. He was now in a three man team with Sarada and Mitsuki, much taller than Sarada and proudly wore the hitate over his forehead.

"As expected of my son-ttebayo! Let me see your report." said Naruto with a smile as he recieved a file from Sarada.

"Hokage-sama, do you have any other missions to give us?" asked Mitsuki.

"I think it's best if you guys take a break first. Come back tommorow alright?"

"YAHOO! A DAY OFF!" screamed Boruto in joy.

"Just in time for Himawari's graduation ceremony!" said Sarada.

"Oh yeah! Hima-chan's graduating today! Quick, we have to be the first ones there!" said Boruto in excitement as he pulled his two teammates away.

"Hey! Don't just pull me like that you idiot!" shouted Sarada in anger.

"Have a good day Hokage-sama." smiled Mitsuki as the two followed Boruto out.

As soon as the doors closed, Shikamaru could only sigh.

"Why does your son have to be an exact replica of you? It's so troublesome."

"Haha! He's gonna grow up to be a fine ninja like me!" said Naruto with pride.

"I didn't know your daughter's graduating today...."