Nine

Alesso

"Whatever" I mutter as I pull her phone from my pocket. She snatched it from me and I cocked my eyebrow. "Angry, petunia?"

She rolled her eyes before straightened her back and neck, seeming to grow more confident.

"Don't call me that"

"Well what would you like for me to call you?"

"My name is Diana" she said.

Her jaw clenched and she seemed a bit angry. Aww, did I piss the little girl off?

"Iana? Or Ana? Which one would you rather be called?" I asked, staring into her eyes as she squinted them.

"Stupid? Or asshole? Which one would you rather be called?"

I chuckle at her smart mouth and her facial expression stays the same. I lick my lips and take my bottom one between my teeth. She evens her balance on her two legs and turns around, heading for the stairs. In a quick rush, I grab her by her waist and she leans back onto me, seeming to want to be held this way. Who am I kidding. No one could resist me. I'm the don.

"Don't be so moody, amore"

She pulls herself away from me and walks up the stairs. I follow behind her, soon having to push the door open after she closed it in my face.

She swiftly turns around to me. Her long hair flows with the small wind she created as she folds her arms. "Who do you think you are?"

"I am Alesso. I am the mafia king, one of the richest, and one of the-"

"What?"

She laughed in my face as if I were joking. I looked at her, analyzing her body language as she bent over, killing herself with laughter.

"What's funny? You don't laugh at me, I am a king" I walked closer to her.

She stood up, trying to calm herself from her laughter. "I am the mafia king" she mocks me, trying to make her voice deeper than what it is.

I clench my jaw as I look at her. Does she think her five foot self can take me? I'll snap her in half if she ever makes me feel this way again.

"In your dreams" she laughed.

"I am the Alesso. I am feared by everyone, everyone except you. I am a man of integrity and wealth. I demand respect or-"

"Or what? You'll kill me with your mafia hands? Oh, I'm so scared" she shakes her hands and rolls her eyes.

Is she kidding? How does she not know who I am?

I quickly bring my hand up and grab her neck, gripping it firmly. I've let too much shit fly, and I don't need her getting too beside herself. She silently gasps from the contact and smiles as she looks up at me.

"Mmm. Fuck me with your mafia dick" she laughs.

I pull my hand down and fight the urge the put my hand up and strike her across the face. I don't hit women, but she is pushing me. She doesn't take me serious, and it's starting to piss me off.

"Shut. The fuck. Up" I demand.

She immediately closes her mouth and looks at me.

"I am not to be played with, do your fucking research. I will kill you and not think twice about it. No one disrespects me! No one"

She gulps before looking down at my lips. I instantly get distracted and keep my gaze on her eyes as I try to make out her facial expression. She bites her lip and slowly lets it fall from between her teeth.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

She doesn't answer me, she only looks. When she finally brought her eyes back up to mines, I could see something change. The sexual tension was heating up the room, and could be sliced with a knife. I could tell she got turned on by me speaking to her that way, but why? Hasn't she been treated with love all her life?

I walk closer to her and she brings her head up a bit, continuing to look into my eyes. I know what she wants, and I want the same thing.

As I bring my hand up to grasp her face, she walks closer to me and stands on her tippy toes. I close my eyes as I bend down and can feel her soft breath on my lips.

All of a sudden she laughs and pulls away, playing the same trick on me that I played on her.

"You should see your face, mafia king"

I leave her room with a quickness. She wants to play stupid games, she'll win stupid prizes.

Diana

After Alesso left my room, I went into my closet. I figured I could pick out nice work out gear. Since I have nothing to do, I like to work out. A quick jog, jumping jacks, stretches, or even sit ups get me amped up for the day.

I changed into a purple set, biker shorts and a bra. After fixing myself something light to eat, I went outside.

About thirty minutes into my workout, I took a small break. My chest was weaving from my work out. I twisted the cap to my water bottle open and took a sip, soon being faced with the view of my father.

His mouth started to move, but my earbuds prevented me from hearing him. I grabbed one of the earbuds by the cord and snatched it out.

"What did you say?"

He chuckled, coming to stand in front of me. "We've been invited to a dinner tonight, Curaso. He seems to like you"

I rolled my eyes at the thought of Alesso. He's so arrogant and thinks he's all that. He is no man I need to be with. No man's ego should be bigger than mines.

"He's selfish" I shook my head.

"He's selfless" my father corrected me.

I looked up at him, soon bringing my hand to cover my face from the sun that was shining down on us. "Selfless?"

"He told me he saved you"

I rolled my eyes as I turned around. Of course he's going to say that he did. Either way it goes I probably wouldn't have gotten shot. Their bullets were coming straight for him, not for me. I wasn't the target.

"Whatever, father. I need to finish my workout"

My father nodded and turned around. "Dinner tonight at seven. Be nice"