Chapter 1

*Flashback* "Congratulations Y/n.. You Have won your freedom. Until next time" The man in the Corner said, only seeing his creepy smile. "That is NOT MY NAME" You yelled becoming angry and eyes glowing. "Oh! Silly me, must have forgotton

The man now comes over to you and whispers in your ear "Diavola" (in italian it means Devil). Before you had a chance to speak back you got injected with something in your neck causing you to groan and slowly flutter your eyes closed. 

*Flashback over*

So, here we are exactly 4 months after that incident, you are sitting in your office cleaning your gun after "dealing" with a non-compliant customer. "Ah don't you just love the way it feels when someone is begging you on their knees?" 

you asked to your right-hand man who had just entered the room. "u-uh yes Diavola, it's lovely" the man had said causing you to grin. "I'm just messing with you Max, what do you need?" you said now looking at max with a slight grin. 

"Very funny, Ha Ha, don't scare me like that. Anyways, i have some girl asking me for you out front, wont leave the guys alone" Max said now leaning on your desk. 

"Well, what are you waiting for, bring her in." You said setting the gun in your desk drawer. "Alright Diavola" and with that, Max left. Only to return 30 seconds later.

 "Oh, Why hello there--" "Alyssa" the girl said now coming closer to you. "Well then, Alyssa, what can i do for you darling?" you asked now leaning forward in your chair with and eyebrow raised and a smirk. "I was hoping to get some privacy" Alyssa said now looking at max. Max looked at you and you nodded, he nodded in return and left.

"What can i do for y-" you were cut off when Alyssa slammed her lips on yours, Smirking you continued the kiss only for it to get heavier and faster paced. "mmm, what is this for sweetheart?" you asked setting Alyssa on your lap. "Just felt like it... Daddy" She whispered the last part into your ear, causing you to groan "well.." 

you roughly grabbed her neck and slammed her against the wall. "Why are you here? really baby-girl, i want honesty. You breathed out. "Wait! i-i" Struggling over her own words because of your hand tightening around her neck. 

You released her but still kept her against the wall, only now, holding her hands above her head. "Speak" you spit out now looking at her. "I- I have information! someone is coming after you!" you laughed. "Funny, My name is hidden, i am hidden, try again lyubov"(Russian for Love).

"I'm Serious, I can tell you but you have to give me something in return" she breathed out. You laughed. "Ohhhh sweetheart, you thought that this is how that works? you tell me, orrrr, i can have some fun using my brand new toys" you said now smirking.

 "O-Okay fine! just please, back away from me" she said now looking down at the ground not being able to hold eye-contact with you. Grinning, you released her hands and took a step away. "Okay s-so, there is this company named S.H.I.E.L.D, i got information that they are coming after you" she said now looking at you as you now took a seat back in your chair. 

"lyubov, and why would you be telling me this?" you said turning around in your chair to look at her. 

"Like i said, i came here for a favor that's why i came." she said still maintaining eye-contact. "mhm. and what is it that you desire?" you said looking straight into her eyes.

 "i-i want help saving my company" she breathed out. "Done. is that all lyubov?" you said now standing up and walking closer to her. 

"w-well, i wouldn't mind finishing what we started earlier" she said while you started to kiss her neck. "mmm i think we have a deal" you said now starting to Unbutton her pants.

[...]

Hey guys! i wanted to start a new story but i don't know how to feel about it yet, if you like it or don't or have any ideas, please let me know :) 

-G