Caught

"Wanda" i heard on the comms from steve, "am i needed?" i responded back.

"Yes, the information we have on Y/n is little but we're learning more, she just went into a sewer and we need you to come and watch both sides." steve said back quietly?

"On my way" i rushed and decided that flying was the quieset way to get there and i sat above the tunnel looking and waiting for the girl to pop out. 

i heard steve whisper on comms "she's coming out my side, wanda keep looking. this may be a trap" 

i sat and waited once i saw steve and natasha run out of view i heard movement, i slowly peeked down and saw... woah... is that y/n? the girl that just ran out of the tunnel a few minutes ago? huh... sneeky girl.

she slowly stood up from the tunnel and i sat over her. "Hello" i said and i saw her freeze, she slowly turned around. 

Y/n Pov: 

"Hello" i hear and i freeze and slowly turn around, well... fuck.

Timeskip: obviously wanda got y/n and is bringing her back to the compound.

" Any chance you'll let me go?" i spoke to Wanda trying to escape but i already knew she was too strong so i had to use my words over my strength.

"In your dreams y/n" that was the name i've been dreading. 

"That isn't my name" i growled to her and she looked at me shocked seeing i was so mean but quickly smirked... oh great.

"Yeah, then what is it?" she said still smirking, i decided to stop talking because this isn't gonna help me at all.

we reached where they we're taking me. and i felt a prick in my neck right before everything went dark.

No one's POV:

"there that should give us enough time to put her in the cell and wait until she wakes up and we can interrogate her" Bruce spoke setting the needle down.

Steve and Natasha came back and thanked wanda for getting y/n and called fury letting him know that they got her. 

meanwhile natasha and wanda were admiring y/n while she was in the cell. damn she's cute both girls thought. everyone left the room but natasha deciding she would be the one to interrogate Y/n. 

they all went to the security room and watched on the cameras for when she was going to wake up.

Y/n POV:

i groaned, what the hell happened? i tried to move my hands to rub my head but i couldn't i managed to open my eyes after hissing at the bright light and looked down to my hands and seeing cuffs. great. now i remember i try to atleast stretch my legs but it doesn't help much.

"Hello Y/n" there's that name once again. i was pissed but not like i could do much im strapped to a table. i tried to use my powers but i couldn't. okay so i'm in a room where im strapped down and i can't use my powers, yay!.

i looked up and saw one of the most.. ANNOYING girls i have ever seen in my life, i didn't respond because talking won't help me it'll only make things worse.

once natasha had seen that i wasn't going to respond she came closer to my cell, looking me up and down almost taking me in? 

she spoke once again "you know why you're here right y/n?" WHY DO THEY KEEP CALLING ME THAT!

"that isn't my NAME" I grit out to natasha, "Oh yeah then what is your name... y/n?" she emphasized my name trying to make me mad. 

"fanculo natalia, il mio nome è il diavolo" i grit out speaking in italian, she froze, hah, she didn't know i knew her real name did she? i know more than anyone else.

(translation for the italian, "Fuck you Natalia, my name is devil" )

she composed herself and i smirked knowing i got under her skin. "so you think you're hilarious right? knowing my name?" natasha spit out smugly. 

"oh prediletto i know much more, would you like to hear? yes? alright. i know you we're raised in the red room with your sister, i know you went through graduat-" before i could finish she yelled at me.

"SHUT UP" she slammed her fist against the cell glass. i smirked knowing she was breaking and i was winning, "Вы думаете, что можете попасть мне под кожу?" she spit out smirking at me, okay two can play that game.

"i think i already have natalia, now if you don't mind i'm going to sleep, i've had a long day running around with fools." i shut my eyes and i heard footsteps retreating and a door close, i smirked and let myself drift into sleep that i very much needed.

please give me ideas, and comment if you like this story or not, i don't know if you guys like it, and i don't want to keep writing something i don't know if you guys like or dislike.

-G