Bark for me, Mr. Oh | oh sangwoo x m!reader

author's note!
for one of my beloved reader who surprisingly likes sangwoo
@EyescreamTamago

And yes, I really fucking butchered his whole character but who cares? I.want.a.submissive.top.sangwoo.

And here's to my dominant bottom agenda!!!!! WOOOOOOO

preview

Oh Sangwoo, still on his murdering rampage, didn't exactly expect to be caught by the most infamous person in his university, Y/N, who proposed to him a condition: to be his dog at his beck and every call. Their blossoming love walks a thin line between fear and lust.

"I'm not gay, Sangwoo. Are you?"

It occurred in a dim-lit alleyway, just a turn away from the restaurant where the rowdy university were drinking and disturbing the rest of the unlucky customers who just happened to be out with their friends and relatives the day Sangwoo, his pee...

It occurred in a dim-lit alleyway, just a turn away from the restaurant where the rowdy university were drinking and disturbing the rest of the unlucky customers who just happened to be out with their friends and relatives the day Sangwoo, his peers and the seniors decided to hold their celebration so as to welcome the newcomers, including Sangwoo.

However, the blond had a different, more sinister intention to coming to this wondrous occasion. In fact, he had been searching for his new victim... a woman, one of those love-sick, outgoing girls who would give up their heart, body and soul just to have a one-night stand with him.

Sangwoo wasn't being narcissistic if he were to call himself the 'idol' of the school. Other students would have slapped his back and heartily agreed with him as well.

Frankly speaking, Sangwoo disliked women, more so, girls who would throw themselves at him at any chance. The women who were more quieter in terms of their desire for him was considered attractive in his standards. They were more beautiful when they stared at him in disbelief, in horror and betrayal as he sliced away at their ankles, their limp, small and slender bodies. Their screams of horrification must have been the most beautiful sound to his ears.

Fortunately and quite easily, he managed to isolate a beautiful girl away from her friends who were a giggling mess as they bid farewell to Sangwoo and the girl. Well, he didn't know her name, but he knew he would soon learn of it in the newspaper the next morning. Smiling to himself, he turned back to the lady.

"Are you ready to go?" He lowered his tone, speaking gently as if trying to serenade the already dazed woman. She opened her mouth, but raised her eyebrows as though she had forgotten something.

"Ah, wait. I left my purse with my friend. Can you please wait for me? I'll come back quick," The girl tweaked her thin eyebrows in concern.

Sangwoo lowered his eyelids, inwardly thinking of how annoying it was. However, on the outside, he only wore a soft smile resembling like that of a gentle prince in a fairytale. Attacked by such visuals, the woman flushed and she scurried back into the restaurant, her high-heels clacking profusely against the pavement. She seemed to be in a hurry, extremely eager. The smile faded away from Sangwoo's face and the blond turned his head to look down at his own dress shoes impatiently.