Chapter 22

I sat in my car parked outside Punk's house. I felt like shit, I looked terrible also. My hair was all messed up, I smelled dirty, I didn't even look like myself.
I had my makeup bag in my purse thank God. I at least needed to look more decent because I wanted to apologize to Punk for acting out and talk everything out like adults.
Putting on another coat of mascara, I put my hair in a braid, fixed my clothes, and grew a pair to go talk to Punk.
Despite our fallout, I missed him like crazy. Dean was just a basic one night stand and hopefully he will get over it.
I knocked on the door a couple times and finally there was an answer. Opening the door, behind it was Punk shirtless in sweatpants. He looked so tired and his eyes were red. We locked eyes and I can see all the pain and sorrow right through them.
I began tearing up as he let me inside.

How are you? I said trying to fight the tears.

I.. I'm okay, I guess. Pretty surprised you're here. You okay? He couldn't look me in the eye, he looked pretty nervous by the looks of it.

Never better.. can we talk please?
-
-
-
So are you still an asshole? I said finally smiling for once during this whole conversation.
We talked over EVERYTHING. We agreed that we were on even terms and I think we're back together.
Yes, I'll always be an asshole but the real question is, can you give me another chance? I love you way too much and I can't let you go, not again. Please?
His puppy dog eyes... I knew he was serious, too. I couldn't say no to him.
Alright, we're together again. I love you, douche bag.
Awwe well aren't you a sweetheart? Hey, I got some news for you.
Oh wow, already? News came in way too quick. We literally just got back together.
Yeah but I'm sure you'll love it. Wait here, okay?
Where else would I go babe?
He chuckled and went to go get something from his room.

After a minute or so, he came back with tickets.
Punky, you can't buy my love with Hawks tickets.
Babe, making you happy is my only priority.
But honey, I feel bad that you keep buying me things to make me happy. I began hugging him but then he got up.
Fine babe, I guess you don't wanna go to UFC 187... I don't know who I could give-
DID YOU JUST SAY UFC 187?! I screamed. Holy shit.
That's right. Buuuuut I guess you don't wanna go because I got them.. so sad. You could've met all your favorite fighters. He said with a teasing voice.

Babe... forget what I said. I love when you spoil me. Now even though that's not the only reason I love you, I love you for you. These gifts are amazing but your love is what makes me happy. Now. Shall we get ready for UFC 187?

I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK, BABE.
We shared a passionate kiss that led us into the room. God, how I missed our lips pressed together. Our tongues wrestling each other.. His body against mine. This is what I loved also. His words and his body. I love him so much and I am so happy we're together.
Punky.. come on, we need.. to get.. ready. I said in between kisses.
Baby, just a minute. His lips went down to my neck, sending shivers down my spine with every bite or kiss he would leave.
As soon as I heard both of our moans filling the room.. I needed to stop. Because first off, if we had started making love, we'd never stop. Second of all, I needed to get ready for tonight.
-
-
-
(Outfit off to the side: yes that is me. BUT the dress would be cut just above my knees in this scene :)

We arrived to the United Center and there were SO many fighters and celebrities. Paparazzi were bombarding us with questions as we were trying to make our way inside.
I met Ronda Rousey, MY ROLE MODEL.
I was crying as I hugged her and we became great friends because I have the best boyfriend in the world. I basically became friends with many fighters like Cowboy Cerrone, Cain Velasquez, T.J. Dillashaw, Cody Garbrandt, Urijah Faber, the Gracie's and many more.
We got to go backstage since Team Alpha Male asked Punk to walk to the octagon with them for Urijah's fight in the main event.
As we were walking down the hall to their locker room, I noticed a young guy listening to music. He looked oddly familiar.
Some guy next to him called him over,
Alex!! Hey man, we need you over here!
His name was Alex...
The same guy, I'm assuming was his trainer was asking him a question,
Yo, Sandoval. Give me a Hand over here, wouldya?

He stood up and that was him.
That was my little brother. I couldn't even think straight.
Punky.. I'll be right back.
What's wrong babe?
I found my brother..

I ran off to him and he caught me by surprise.

Woah! Chill out, who let you back here?
Alex!!!!!
How do you know me?
I stepped back so he could get a better look at me and his eyes widened as mine teared up.
Liz? Is that you?
You remember!!!!! I started crying as we hugged each other, tightly. Let me just point out that my brother is super buff, tall and strong. He grew up so fast. I have not seen him since he ran away from the house a little after I went off to college. He was six years younger than me, but now he's making ME look like his baby sister. He is one of the closest people of my family I have left besides my grandma, my aunts, and four other cousins.
My first cousin, Frankie, is the tight end of the Dallas Cowboys. My other cousin, Sam, is the goalie for the German soccer team. His younger sister, Mia, is still in high school. Almost a senior and our youngest member, Camila, is having fun in Junior high. My family is a bunch of talent and I love them to death.
And now, here I have my brother in the UFC.
Alex, I miss you so much! Why are you here anyway, is Ric fighting?

No, I am. I'm debuting tonight!
OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS!?
Yes!
Alex... I can't tell you how happy I am for you! Please text me or something after your fight because we have a lot of catching up to do. I love you and kick some ass later, alright? I gave him my number and then gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.
I couldn't wait to see my brother fight tonight. I found Punk and we found our seats, front row. Perfect!
Hey what took you so long over there?
Oh, I found my little brother. He's debuting tonight!
Babe, you have a brother? He.gave me a really confused look.
Yeeeaaahhhh? I said, cracking a little smirk.
-
-
HE KNOCKED HIM OUT! OH MY GOD HE KNOCKED HIM OUT!!!!
-
-
WHAT A CHAPTER!!!!
PUNK AND LIZZY ARE TOGETHER AGAIN!!
Liz reuniting with her brother? How cute!!
Punk never knew about him??
Liz leaving Dean?
Did Alex win his fight??
What'd you guys think of this chapter?! Let me know!!!!
Love you guys and thanks for waiting for an update!❤❤