Is Ever Everything Can Be Normal?

Dr .came with a baby...she is a premature baby but everything in her is so mature that she only want 24 hrs incubation....
Rrahul saw the baby...she is so Little.....more than he ever think.....and he touched her head....you are my child....hai na....
Dr. how are Helly?
She is not ok.... obviously...we have 5 hrs....in this time ....if her operation gonna successful then she survive otherwise not.....
Pls Dr save her.....
I will obviously try my best to save Helly....
Helly sleep in her cabin....
Rrahul came there...and sit on chair...took her hand .....and placed a kiss....
Helly open her eyes.....
I can't live without you Helly....
She smile...really ...
You survive without me.... without my appearance in your life from last 8 months.....then ...what is the need....now....
You can survive Mr Rrahul without me.....
She smiled.....
After 5 hrs again OT light on....and her operation start....
After long 8 hrs operation....light off Dr Sana came from their she infromed Helly is fine..... totally.....
Rrahul go in her cabin......and said are you ok....
Yeah...I am fine...but what you do.....here...in whole the long time.....
I wait for you Helly....
She smiled....and said Rrahul abhi tumhare kam se leave hai ...hai na.... isiliye apna fizul ka waqt mujhpe zaya kar rahe ho....hai na........
Rrahul down his head....she smiled....
Said....pata hai Rrahul tum abb tak khud ko utna nehi jaan paye ho jitna maine tumhe jaan or pehechan liya hai .....tumhari rooh tumhari fitraat sab pata hai mujhe ....
By the way you can go....or agar zada waqt hai.....toh Canada pe kahin or hotel pe ruk ke Canada ghum lo accha jagah hai...accha lagega tumhe shayad.......
Helly tumhe mujhpe gussa nehi ho raha.....
Arey mujhe bhala tum pe gussa kyun hoga .....she again smiled ...gussa unpe kiya jata hai...jo apna hota hai...unpe gussa nehi hote....jo kuch raat ka sathi hote hai ......
Or haa abb .....pata hai tumko....maine apne apko kahin baar bech bhi diya tab bhi kisiko pata nehi lagega.....😏she smirked.....
Sonia came in her cabin....
Helly....
Sonia ....
Aajao.... Rrahul tum jao.....
Sonia came with the baby....baby ko dekho.....yeah toh girl hai....tumhara prediction sahi hai....
Sofia hai meri baby hai....na...Sofia ...Helly kiss her...
Rrahul back India.....
Again he busy with his project but every night he get haunting dream.....
Dada.....dada......
Aaahhh......this baby ....fall on the ground ...
She cry helplessly....but none was there to help her.....
He open his eyes....again the dream.....
Pata hai...yeah meri beti hai....
Pata hai...main duniya ka woh baap hoon jisko apni beti ka naam bhi nehi pata ...ajj 1 year 2 months ho gaya...abb main Helly k pass jaunga or usko wapis launga...
Canada...at 4 pm....
A baby girl run in a park.....
A middle-aged women run behind her....
Stop...
Stop....
Sofiaaaa......gir jaoge....ruk jao....
Mumma catch.....me.....
But Helly feel dizzy she feel breathless.......
She sit on ground Sofia looked her mumma not called her....so she looked back....
She saw...a dreadful scene...
Her mumma is laying on ground....
She run and go there.....
Mumma...mumma....
Rrahul walk on road randomly thought about Helly how to pacify her....
Sofia thought about her dada....
Yes dada....Helly make her understood that Rrahul is her dada..how many times she asked about him....Helly said Rrahul is very busy ......if he ever free from work then he came......
Sofia screamed dada..........
Dada.....she cry.....
There was none ... because whether is cool and also ...this is time when evening is coming......and also today is weekend day.....so people is less....and they are not in any park it's just a field....... where people came for playing but for weather today.....no people here ..but Sofia is adament to came there.......
Sofia cry and sometimes she said dada...and sometimes mumma.....
Rrahul saw a baby cry ......in a road side ......he go there......
And try to listen her .....
Mumma....utto (utho)
He understood this is a Indian girl....so he go there .....sit behind her.....put hand on the head.....baby look....at me.....
Sofia look at him....and screamed dada......mumma no talki.....
She again cry.......when he saw the face of the senseless women.....it's enough to take his breath.......tears from his eyes.....he open Helly s bag took the water bottle...and sprinkle water on her face.......Sofia said mumma ....utto.....
Helly open her eyes.... Rrahul helped her and they go home......
At night....
Sofia sleep in het mother embarece......Rrahul look at the view from the door .....and smile.....Helly came there.....for closed the door.....but she saw him.....
Kuch chahiye tumhe .....
Nehi.....
Phir jake so jao......
Kuch kehena hai ...tumse .....
Ha bolo...
India laut chalo pls....
No Mr Rrahul..... India ki society mujhe or meri beti ko nehi apnayegi.....woh log hum pe sawal uthayenge .....Sofia k janam pe sawal uthayenge or agar samaj ko pata chal jata hai ki uski baap app ho ...toh humpe kichar uchalenge yeh soch k ki meri character main harbar thi....toh main yeha pe thik hoo....or main kahin pe bhi rahoo mera koi nehi hai .. siwaiye meri beti ke....
Mere pass laut chalo ......
Nehi .....mujhe apne pass maat bulao.....tum roshni ho ....light or camera ke samne rehene walo main se ho.....or main....main andheron main rehene wali....yeha andhera bhi thora....kam kala hota hai toh bhi pata chal jata hai mujhe ....tum khilti hui subha ki asmaan ho ...or main ....main amabhash ki asmaan ...jaahan sirf andhera dikhti hai ......main kabhi tumhari zindagi main nehi jaungi ......agar tumhe apni zindagi mein main chaihiye toh shokh se ana.....per roshni ko chorne k baad.....tumhare pass ....bohot bara ghar hai car hai ....per sukun nehi hai .....mere pass 1 bhk ka flat hai....per sukun hai.....kiss din yeha pe fit ho pao uss din mujhe apni zindegi main dundna ......
Woh ek waqt tha .... Mr Rrahul....jab maine kisise pyaar kiya tha ....woh bohot uljha hua larka tha.....har baat pe hasta tha....meri gussa manata tha .....or ha woh bhi 1 bhk flat main reheta tha .....usse bhi pehele 1 hi room main kafi Larke ke sath room bhi share karta tha....
Waqt ke rait ne mujhse usko cheen liya....hai or wapis kabhi nehi milaga.....
She closed the door.....
And thought this was he....what Helly said....this was his evolution from Rrahul sudhir to the Rrahul sudhir......yeh hone main bohot zada haath Helly ka thi....kyun ki usne sikhaya tha kaise yeh sab karna hota hai.....per ajj wahi uske zindegi main nehi hai .....
He sleep .....
At morning Sofia....sit on her small chair.....Helly came with her food.....and said....apko pata haia kaise apne hath se khate hai ......chalo ajj mumma apko woh sikhayegi.....
And when she learn how to do it....she first offer food to her mumma .....
Mumma ....mum....aaa(means mumma open your mouth I want to make you feed)
Helly have happy tears to see this lovely side ....
Rrahul came there......and then Sofia also make him eat....he smile.....and saw her love gor him...
His inner self said...
She is the same child whom you try to kill....but look how much she love....you ......
He chocked...Helly give him water.....
He asked Helly kya hua tha tumhe ....aise behosh kaise ho gaye the tum.....
Woh bohot normal cheese hai .....
Sunkar kya karoge.....aise toh har roz duniya bhar main log ki death hoti hai accident se...
Sabke bare main tum jate ho kya....nehi na ....waise hi hai......
At evening he saw she took some medicine...after that she go to kitchen......and make food for night....
Rrahul go to the table and searched about the medicine in Google...he saw some of them heart medicine and some of them are for panic attack......
He shocked....... thought how much pain gone through her....that today ....her living girl is live without soul body.....there is nothing left.....in her what she loose...it's only her heartbeat....and yesterday she face panick attack.....
He ran to the kitchen...kiss her.....and start crying.......
It's first time in last 3 years he is crying......she saw...him......then ask him.....kya hua....ro kyun rahe ho.......koi project hath se nikal gaya kya....she mocked......
He said tumne mujhe bataya nehi tumko itna sara health issues hai ......
She smiled.....and said kya bolu....batao....yeh sab kuch uss din se hai.....jab meri 4 months pregnancy chal rhi thi....abb adat ho gayi hai.....woh kya hai...dimag ko samajh aa gaya ki tum mujhse pyaar nehi karte...per dil ko tumhare baagair jeene ki adat nehi thi na....tum ek drug k tarha the...jiske pass hone se Dhadkan tez ho jati thi.....toh woh adat baan gaya tha.....or abb phir se tumhare baagair jeene ki adat ho gayi hai.....per dil ko samjhana shayad muskil nehi na mumkin hai.....she said.....with a painful smile......
He cancle all his project daily....
Some media now ask what happened with Mr Rrahul why he reject all project....
Sofia came with a ball .....
Dada ....ball....
Ha chalo khelte hai .....she laughed too much he saw Helly in her ....those initial days when he used to crack jokes ....in immj2 sets.......and Helly laugh.....and when she try to copy him....and said ...hath....tumhe hasne main kya problem hai Rrahul itna accha jokes mara maine.....
He go to the kitchen hug Helly from back....Helly push him....kya hua...kuch chahiye.....ha....khusi......khush nehi ho sakte hum dono pehele ki tarha ....jaise we were used to be ....in immj2 days......
Nehi kyun ki kuch bhi uss waqt jaisa nehi hai.....na tum na main....na humuri zindegi..uss waqt hum dono ek kasti pe sawar the ..abb nehi hai.....
Ha abhi bhi hai.....maine film industry chor diya hai.....tumne bola tha na agar woh chor ke normal life jee saku toh aana....aa gaya...or yeha Canada main ek job bhi dhud liya main... computer engineer...ka..hpl company main.....
Or yeh sab kyun kya .....
Kyunki... zindegi main succes har baar zaruri nehi hota hai......kabhi kabhi sirf pyaar zaruri hoti hai......
Helly smile...are you my Rrahul...
Yeah I was is will always only yours....
Are you marry with me.....
Haa....
They kiss on lip.... passionately.....Sofia said sofi kuth nehi dekha ....and close her eyes.....
Rrahul said bare smart baan rage ho haa....idhar aao....she go there .....
After one day there marraige ceremony is complete....
Rrahul officially announced that he live industry...and he never come back here.....
He want to live a normal life.....
Where peace and love all are present....

Sometimes it's needed to get something very precious you must loose something....and when you get true love never let it go.....
Just kept it.....
Because love like true....is really get them only who have a best destiny...
May be Rrahul lost his more success but he get Helly and his baby.....
Which is more precious than any other thing......