Gotta be the One

Gotta be the One by @RadiantLove_

*COMPLETED BUT UNDERGOING  PERIODIC AND SLOW EDITING

*COMPLETED BUT UNDERGOING PERIODIC AND SLOW EDITING. THERE WILL BE MISTAKES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.*

Meet Vannesa Brooks. The most beautiful and hardworking unpopular girl you can ever find going through her senior year at Arlington Prep High school. She is gorgeous and doesn't even know it. While other teenage girls are out partying, Vanessa studies, read books, and cares about her grades.

Now meet Kayden Wilson. Charming, charismatic, and just like any other attractive teenage male: egotistic. He has the looks, the attitude, and the girls.

Vanessa only has her mind on is getting into her dream college and pursuing her desired career as a journalist.

Her life goals are set and ready.

Well that is, until she has to tutor Kayden in chemistry.

A number of kisses, fake relationships, pointless arguments, shocking confessions, food fights and Vanessa realizes that there is more to Kayden Wilson than only being known as the popular guy

Vanessa and Kayden barely have anything in common.
They first started off as acquaintances, and then friends. But with one of Vanessa's closest guy-friends becoming romantically interested in her, is it even possible that there can be something more between Vanessa and Kayden? Or will they just stay friends forever?

AMAZING COVER BY: @radteens
*Ranked #63 in #ChickLit (8/11/16)
*Ranked #1 in #HighschoolSweethearts (1/27/20)
*Ranked #5 in #Teenagers (1/4/19)

Copyright 2012© by RadiantLove
All Rights Reserved