Chapter 4: Beach Party From Hell

After another successful job well done, we spent the rest of the afternoon at BloodBath Beach. Thankfully we got out of there before the tide came in. The last time we went there when the tide came Moxxie almost became a shark demon's chew toy. And I've had enough of Blitzø trying to sing along to heavy metal songs to seem cool. When we were about to claim our parking spot a pink car pulled in, making Blitzø lose control.

"Holy shit, fu—" I screamed in terror.

Blitzø slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop. I turn off the radio and Blitzø glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate, which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE".

"Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!" He grunts. He pulled out his megaphone and yelled, "Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your TITS out of my parking spot!"

The passenger of the pink car steps out of her front car seat with high heels. Blitzø lowers the megaphone, shocked. "Oh, shit! Verosika!"

It was none other than the number one succubus popstar in hell, Verosika Mayday. She had an hourglass figure, hot pink skin, and a barbed tail that was shaped like mine with a black tip. She has two black-tipped horns with the left horn being taller than the other, with two black stars on each side. Her eyes are hot pink with yellow sclera and she has a black heart under her right eye. She has long ombre-white hair with pink undertones, from lighter to darker towards the tips, and a darker pink streak down the length and across the bangs.

When Verosika blew a bubble of pink gum she popped it and said, "Blitzo."

As I looked back and forth at Verosika and Blitzø I was surprised that they knew each other. First, he doesn't tell me that he used to be a performer at Loo Loo Land. Now he forgets to mention that he had some history with Verosika Mayday. His past was getting more interesting the longer I worked at I.M.P.

"I should have known you'd be here." He said bitterly. "I could smell fish for miles, which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is..." Blitzø falls and faceplants onto the ground before standing up and yelling out, "...three Rings DOWN!"

"And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts." She retaliated after she took a swig out of her Beelzejuice bottle.

"Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!"

Verosika flipped her long hair back dramatically and said, "They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups." Verosika takes another drink from her bottle. "So, your sister says 'Hi'." She said as she wiped her mouth with her thumb.

Blitzø stomped up to her and said, "Why are you parkin' here?! This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!"

"Actually, prick... it has my name on it." Verosika points down to her name written in purple spray paint at her feet with the I.M.P logo crossed out on the ground. "I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building and they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break."

"A WEEK?!" He yelped. "No, no, you are NOT parking here for a fuckin' week!"

"Awww, you mad, Blitzo?" She mocked as she removed her sunglasses. "You gonna run off? Leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room, steal their car..."

Blitzø and Veroskia both started to say what he did in unison. "...and run three rings to Wrath and max MY credit cards on shitty horse riding lessons?!"