˚ ☁︎ ˚ Confess »

« 白状する ! »

Yeri put on her hoodie cap , wearing her mask as she stepped down from the taxi.

It was Jay's birthday . Her idols had some free time plus she wanted to gift him on his day!

Another motive was meeting her boy, Jake and the entire Enhypen, of course.

Her lips curled as she raised her head up to gaze at the HYBE building.

She rang up Jake's number.

"Yeri,have you arrived?"

"Yes!"

"Wait.Let me send our manager ."

"Okay.I am waiting!"

She waited for a few minutes until the manager came to escort her into the company.

"Hello manager!",she bowed.

He flashed a smile , motioning her to follow him,"Long time no see."

"Hmm. Manager ,where is Jay?"

"He went to the practise room a while ago."

Her steps came to a halt ,"Can I go there?"

"Yeah, sure. The other boys will head there soon.",he smiled, faintly,"I am going to the cabin,okay?"

"Okay.",she made her way towards the practise room. The door was left ajar and so , she peeked into the huge room.

She watched Jay shoving his hand through his bag searching for something, causing her lips to form a smile.

"Jay!",she stepped into the room.

"YERI!"

His happiness knew no bounds.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!",she beamed.

"I am glad you came~"

Yeri extended the hand-made card she had made for his special day,"I can't afford any fancy gift but I made this for you. I hope you will like it."

His gaze met hers,"I like everything you do."

"Hmm?"

He held her hand, pulling her into an embrace.

She was startled by his sudden action.

"I love you.",Jay confessed.

Yeri's eyes widened with surprise .