Chapter 1 Denial

A/N: This first chapter and almost this whole book is made for TheBiWhoWontDie
They were biggest supporter during my old Finish Drarry fan fic so I just wanted to show some love to them.
I hope all of you like this book, love, Em
~<3

-No ones POV-
Harry is bisexual, he had known it since he turned 13. Girls were gorgeous but boys were so attractive too and he has had many crushes here and there.

   Of course there was Cho Chang, the beautiful girl from Ravenclaw. Harry was crushing on the girl so hard. The kiss they had shared was beautiful but Harry still got rejected by the girl who was still crying over her dead boyfriend.

   And about that boyfriend, he was also one of Harry's love interest's. Cedric Diggory, the Golden boy from Huffelpuff. Harry couldn't resist the charm of the handsome boy, his hair so perfect and those eyes. But Harry and Cedric shared something more then a kiss or two. When Cedric gave Harry the hint about the egg and the bath, he meant something much more then a bath.

   That's right, Harry had lost his virginity to Cedric Diggory. Cedric is actually the only guy who knew about Harry's sexuality. Harry was completely blinded by romance during the triwizard tournament, of course Cedric was cheating on Cho but... they just didn't care.

   "Don't worry love, the second this tournament is over, we will go somewhere else together and leave this school behind" Those we're the words Cedric had said to Harry before the maze in the tournament. Well, that never happened and you all know why.

   And of course there was Ginny Weasley, his beautiful wife. Ginny has had a crush on Harry since they first met. And after Harry had gotten over Cedric and Cho, Harry realized his crush on Ginny. A year after the Hogwarts battle, they got married and now have three kids James, Albus and Lily.

   Harry and Ginny are happily married... or that's what they say to everyone, even themselves. Their marriage has been pure acting for almost a year now. Ginny has been cheating on Harry with numerous men, Harry knows about it too. The woman doesn't know that his husband knows, but why doesn't he say anything.

   For the kids, to not make any drama. He just doesn't care anymore. Harry's stuck in a boring wizard office job, his life goes on the same rails every.single.day. Ginny is in the relationship only for the kids and the money, selfish bitch. And that's probably all that comes to Harry, or so you would think.

   Then there's Draco Malfoy. The name that made Harry's heart melt and ache painfully at the same time. Draco, the Slytherin prince, who he had a crush on all those years. Even with Cho, Cedric and Ginny there, he still couldn't get the blonde boy out of his mind. They didn't even kiss once or hug, because Harry was sure that Draco was straight.

Well, they didn't kiss kiss, they only shared a quick kiss during spin the bottle. "Remember that I'm straight, this doesn't mean anything" Draco had whispered before leaning in. But it still was the best kiss Harry had ever had in his life. Draco kissed with so much passion and Harry was left completely flustered after that.

But that was it. Nothing else happened. So he just tried to forget, tried to get rid of the stupid feeling. But now he haven't even seen the blonde boy in years, but he still came to his dreams sometimes. But maybe someday, they could meet again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment Draco had told his dad about him being gay, Lucius had found a woman that his son could marry. Astoria Greengrass was a beautiful woman that Draco had a son, Scorpio, with. Maybe Astoria actually loved Draco but Draco himself couldn't bring himself to do it. He just wanted his Prince Charming.

And the Prince Charming had to be like one particular boy. The chosen one, Harry Potter. The boy with beautiful hair and such glowing green eyes. And that ass, so thick and looks really smackable and- (Suomalaiset tietää Dracon perse addiktion) Wait what, umm anyways. Draco missed him, wanted to go back in time and chance everything.

He missed the guy, missed him so much. How Draco had to keep his hands to himself every time he saw him, wanted to run a hand down his jawline and kiss him, slowly, gripping his hair and pulling his hips against his own and- "Morning Honey" Draco heard a sleepy woman voice behind him.

The woman was Astoria, she wrapped his arms around the blonde man. She was in silky pink pajamas with her hair down, Draco was shirtless and just in a pair of shorts. Draco flinched when he realized how hardly he was gripping the kitchen counter. "Morning" Draco answered quietly and let Astoria kiss his upper back.

    "Did you wake Scorpio up yet?" The man asked. "Not yet, he looked so peaceful sleeping" The woman smiled as Draco turned around. "He needs to get up, we need to get him ready in time for Kindergarten" Draco said without even smiling. He quickly kissed Astoria's hand before walking up the stairs to his son's room. His wife was right, the 4 year old boy looked really sweet when asleep.

The sight of the boy made a smile form on Draco's face as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Morning Scorpio, you need to get ready for Kindergarten" the dad of the little boy whispered and stroked his hair. Scorpio squirmed awake and opened his silver eyes that were just the same color as his. "Morning Daddy" he mumbled sleepily as Draco picked the boy up.

He kissed the boy's head and carried him downstairs. "Let's get to mommy okay?" He smiled as he got back into the kitchen. Draco gave the boy in white pajamas to his wife. "Morning prince" Astoria said smiling and hugged Scorpio. At that time Draco had got some clothes on and collected his stuff. "I hope your first day in the new job goes well" Draco's wife whispered as she fixed his collar.

"I hope so too" Draco said quietly. "Good bye Scorpio, be a good boy in Kindergarten remember?" Draco said kneeling down in front of his son. Scorpio nodded smiling. Draco quickly kissed Astoria on the cheek before disappearing into the fire place.

But someone else is working in the exact same place as Draco, who could it be?

The first chapter, pretty bad but idc.