Chapter 3

It was finally the time they closed.

It was 9 pm and Rosie hadn't had her dinner yet, you would think, she had a cafe, why not eat there? Well, she loved pizza, but eating it every day was not her favourite thing to do. So she drove herself to one of her favourite restaurants in the city. Apart from baking, Rosie also liked cooking, she used her time going around restaurant to restaurant for a new menu, that she learned in secret. If she had a chance she wanted to be a chef and have her own restaurant, but for now, she was satisfied with her cafe.

She was having a quiet dinner with herself, while taking note about the ingredients that might be there that she didn't know. She was currently in a French restaurant and eating Boeuf bourguignon, it was a stewed beef made in red wine with onions, mushrooms, but without bacon lardons, she didn't like it. She liked beef so this was her favourite menu to eat.

After eating her dinner, Rosie was quite sleepy, she was so full and happy with the dinner tonight. She made a mental note to find another restaurant to inspect for the food. She was so busy yawning that she didn't realise there was a turning beside her and a person was coming from there.

As a result she was bumped by a man's sturdy chest that made her stumble a bit behind. But the man was fast to catch her before she fell. A gasping sound fell from her lips. Her blood rushed everywhere in her body and as a reflex she was looking to the man's eyes in front of her. The man was already watching her with his green eyes.

"i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to-"

"What's up brother?" Before Rosie finished her sentences, the other green eyed guy came to where they stood. His eyes fell on Rosie and then Rosie realized, they were twins.

"nothing, gabriel. Belle just lost her balance. Good things i was here to save the day" said the man in front of her. Both of them have accents, it was clearer than Konstantin accent. Why did she think of him again?.

Gabriel smiled, a big ass one, "belle," he purred. Gabriel was biting his lips, it was clear what Rosie saw in his eyes, desire. It made Rosie shudder about how intense they were looking at her. Gabriel couldn't hide his desire, he was always like an open book. If he felt something, he showed it and in this case, he wasn't embarrassed to show Rosie that he wanted her.

"My name's Gabriel, this is Matisse, my pain in the ass" he pointed to Matisse, rolling his eyes at his twins.

"I could introduce myself to belle you imbecile, the nerve of this guy"he said back.

Gabriel was smirking at his twins, "that's what you got for saying my name before i do that, an eye for an eye. So what's your name belle?" he winked at Rosie.

Rosie was coming back to her senses. She was pushing away Matisse's arms, which made him pout. He liked having Rosie in his arms, it was warm and soft. But Gabriel always ruined everything.

"ah um, i'm Roseanne" she was so nervous. The two men's eyes were like eagle eyes, they watched her every move. She was giving her hand for a handshake but Matisse had another idea in his mind. He moved Rosie's hand in front of his lips and kissed her palm. Seeing his brother do so, Gabriel didn't want to be left out so he took Rosie's other hand and kissed her palm too.

Rosie felt like her blood rushed again, but this time it was rushing to her cheeks and her palm, in the exact same spot where the twins kissed. She was actually in an awkward position, but she didn't really mind. After the twins finished kissing her palms, she hid her hands behind her. It was actually tingling so she rubbed her hand to remove the feelings that were lingering behind. Men was a wolf. And she won't be eaten tonight.

"Rose" said Matisse with a thick accent on the R. She was shuddering again. These men and their effect were dangerous so she decided it was time to leave.

"It was nice meeting you, Matisse and Gabriel. I'm sorry again for bumping into you, but I need to go now," she said nervously. The two noticed that Rosie felt overwhelmed with them, so with a heavy heart they needed to let her go. Just for a while tho.

"don't worry about it, it was the best thing that happened to me. Do you mind if we take you to your car? Just to make sure you're safe until then?" Matisse hoped she said yes, but Rosie looked conflicted. She didn't trust them and they could see that.

"No funny business, just, it's late and we're worried about you. You could call someone if that makes you feel better," Gabriel was practically begging to stay with her even though just for a minute or two. He just didn't want her to go, but he wouldn't want to make her any more uncomfortable than she already was.

Rosie sighed, she didn't know who to call. She also didn't want to bother anyone. So she gave up and nodded her head, "okay, this way," she pointed behind the twins as they walked side by side to her car. Gabriel wanted to put his hand on her waist and pull her close but decided not to do that, if he wanted Rosie to believe him.

They walked to the parking lot and stopped in front of a SUV car, "this is my car," she said.

The twins raising their brows on her, "SUV? Really? Isn't this too big for you?" Rosie shrugged, "i like big car, and this was useful if i wanted to go on a vacation, i put quite a lot of suitcase in here,"

They hummed, "okay, suit yourself. Here, take my name card. There's my number in here, if you're in trouble, just give me a call, i will take care of it myself," Gabriel said, giving her a wink, again. Matisse was rolling his eyes, "Too bad I didn't bring mine, but don't worry mon bebe d'amour, we were one package."

Matisse spoke in a different language was killing her, she hated the feeling she felt, so she nodded, "thank you, have a nice night," she drove her car out of the parking lot, until she disappeared from the twins eyesight.

"It was a damn nice night indeed," said Gabriel.