2. Who?

-January 17th

 Milo burst through the entrance, quickly shoving the metal sheet in front, hiding it. He gasped for air. Falling on his back. Laughing silently to himself until a very disappointed but intrigued face appeared above him. Milo waved the wallet around, watching a smile grow on M/n's face.

"Nice. You're getting better." M/n complimented

"Really?!"

"Eh-sort of, still have a lot to learn."

"Oh wise and powerful one please teach me your ways" Milo joked

M/n hit Milo on the head "Cut that out, Brat!"

"We're the same age!"

"I'm older by default." M/n hummed with a smirk

"How so. What proof do you have!"

"My birthday is August 5th. Yours is October 17th. I'm older by default."

"By like 2 months!? That doesn't count!"

"A Birthday is a Birthday~ Suck it youngling."

Milo fliped M/n off, setting the wallet down on the crappy bed they used. M/n handed Milo a piece of paper.

"What's this."

"It's a counting sheet I got from the elementary nearby. You need to learn."

"oh, Okay. You count the money though"

M/n nodded, grabbing the wallet and sifting through the cash, tossing the empty wallet in their 'Return' basket.  Once M/n finished counting he left the hut. Wandering into the shabby city. As long as he didn't go to the more fancy places he would be able to buy some food. M/n walked out of the junkyard, hands shoved in his pockets. Keeping his valuables safe. He got a few odd looks from people walking past. He just shrugged them off, it wasn't every day you saw a homeless child who proudly walked with no shoes.

He stopped seeing the same blonde a block away from him. swiftly walking into the nearest store... Just as luck had it, it was a clothing store. He needed to get M/n and himself something as well. They'd need coats. M/n looked at the different racks of clothes, frowning when he saw the clearance didn't have any coats but some zip-up hoodies. Something was better than nothing. M/n grabbed two of them, Both of them one Size too big. They needed them to last so why not. Going up to the counter and paying, he walked out. Putting his on and lifting the hood. Just as he was about to make it to the grocery store he was yanked into an alley.

Jabbing his elbow into the person behind him and jumping away from the three. His body being 'circled' by lightning... More electricity though.

"Oi, Brain rot. We aren't gonna hurt you." The one in the middle claimed, he was older than M/n with dark hair and freckles.

"nice hit..." The one next to him groaned holding his stomach.

"yo!" The third waved with an excited smile.

M/n stayed on guard, lowering his hood.

"The hell do you want," M/n grumbled, raising his hand, forming a fist, and clenching it. The entire area's power went out. a few screams rang out here and there. The Three boys lifted their guard.

"We need our brother's Wallets back, That's it."

"Mhm, They need their stuff, legal information n' all." The blonde boy hummed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh... C'mon then." M/n pushed past them, heading into the grocery store first, Buying a bit of food before leading the Boys to the Junkyard.

Ace looked at the boy, confused. He seemed to still be on guard while holding a relaxed form. It was odd. Sabo noticed Ace's staring, elbowing him in the Arm, holding a silent conversation.