Last chance...

Kairi POV:

"Can I have a second chance?" Mattia asks while I look up at him. I sit there and thing about everything and try to find it in my heart that he deserves it. "I guess. Just this last chance mattia" I say while looking at him. "Thank you kairi. I promise on my life that I won't fuck this one up. I know I've said it before but I mean it this time." He days while hugging kairi. "I hope so..." was all I said before embracing the hug.

Should I have gaven him that second chance. Well technically it's his third chance. No more after this. I'm done putting up with it if he fucks this up. I know he swore on his life but I know that can change in ten seconds or less.

"This doesn't mean we're dating yet. I need to trust you again. Okay?" I say while trying not to be mean. "Yes I understand kairi. I understand all of it." He says letting go of Me. That's when the nurse walked in. "Mr. polibio you need to go home and rest." The nurse said while trying to me. "Can you take him home?" She asked me. "Yeah of course!" I say while looking at mattia knowing he will want to be at my house.
The nurse walked out and I help mattia to the car. "I don't wanna go home. My home scares me right now." Mattia said. "I understand. Right now you have trauma." I say while driving.

(Time skip to kairis house)

"Cmon matti we need to get you to bed" I say while helping him up and out of the car. "Okay okay let's go" he says. Wait- he's not injured it's his arm why am I acting like this? "You okay Kai? You zoned out." Mattia says while poking me. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine!" I say while unlocking my door. I walk him up to the guest room and let him get comfy. "My mom comes back next week so your gonna have to stay here for now." I says while slightly smiling. "Okay kairi no problem." Mattia says before drifting to sleep.

Mattia POV:

He gave me a second- well third chance. I'm surprised within myself. I'm scared to be with Kai but I'll get over that really soon. When he told me he needs to trust me again I felt bad because I messed up his trust me with me but that's okay I'll give him time. I'm not gonna be the old mattia I'm new and fresh. I'm all kairis and I'm not letting anyone change that. I've ruined him so many times I refuse to ruin him again. Cause no matter what we did make a promise. Im so unbelievably stupid for letting Jairo get hurt. Im looking at him while he sleeps I know that sounds bad but I just wanna Make sure he's okay. I walk over to him and pick him up and hold him.

(A/n: yes I know mattia was sleeping but he woke up and it's like 2:15 am)

He snuggled me. I could tell he was scared at first but his body relaxed. He was calm and collected. "I love you Kairi." I say while meaning it from the bottom of my heart. I hear a faint "I love you to matti" and then little snores. I sat there and eventually fell asleep so I just stayed there.

Morning.

"Hey Kai" I say while slightly waking up from him moving. "How did I get here?" Kairi asks while rubbing his eyes looking at me. " I got scared yesterday and decided to come see you. Cause your basically the only one who calms me down." I say while kissing his neck. Not in a sexual way just how I normally used to be. "Oh okay!" He says leaning to the side so I have more access. "I love you mattia" Kairi says. "I love you to babyboy" I say smiling.

A/n: I love y'all! THANK YOU FOR 490 reads!!!!
Words: 686