06

"Who are you with?" Beomgyu's boyfriend asked on the phone.

"With a friend... Why?" he answered quietly.

"I don't want you to be with others. Come here." his boyfriend commanded.

"But..."

"No buts. Here, now." he said and ended the call. Beomgyu put his phone in his pocket.

"I have to go." he told Taehyun.

"Why? Who was it?" Taehyun asked confused.

"Umm.. It was... My mom. Yeah. I'll go now." Beomgyu panicked and ran to the front door.

"Hey!" Taehyun shouted and ran after him. He took Beomgyu's hand to his own.

"I can see something's wrong. What is it? You know you can tell me." Taehyun tried to speak as calmly as possible. Beomgyu hesitated for a while, but then started. "My boyfriend..."

Silence.

"Hm?"

"It was my boyfriend..." Beomgyu whispered and tears started forming in his eyes.

Taehyun led him back to the couch. They sat down and Taehyun hugged Beomgyu to comfort him. And it worked. Beomgyu hugged back.

"I don't know how to say it.." he sobbed.

"Just say it your own way. I'll be here for you no matter what."

Beomgyu was again silent for a while, until he spoke.

"He hits me..."

Taehyun was shook. That's why Beomgyu was bruised and looked hurt in school the one day.

"I-..." he didn't know what to say. "You're not going there."

"But he'll get mad if-"

Taehyun cut him out. "Nope. You're not going there anymore. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Taehyun, I'm fine. Let me go.." Beomgyu tried to broke the hug, but Taehyun only hugged him tighter.