Carnival Time <3

-----------------------------ꨄ-----------------------------

SASHA POV

I woke up to the faint noise of the birds chirping outside of my window. deciding to get up and finally get ready for the day ahead of me. walking in the bathroom to do my daily routine. stripping of my clothes and hanging them on the hooks on top of the door before stepping into the shower. my speaker playing feed my ego by mickey darling. the lyrics flooding my ears as the hot water ran down my body. steam all over the mirrors

play feed my ego by mickey darling

grabbing my loofa and my bar soap, after going in with my favorite scented body wash. a few minutes later i hopped out and grabbed my clothes off of the hanger, turning off my speaker. i put my clothes in the basket and got ready for the big day ahead of me.

"confession day"

the day when i would finally tell her how i feel. i thought it would be easy but now that it's almost time, i'm kinda scared. i knew that if i didn't do it now then i would push it back again and end up not confessing, having to watch her be happy with someone else that's not me. i put on my clothes once i finished moisturizing and ran down the steps, grabbing my green lanyard off of the counter. driving to y/n's place to pick her up.

y/n's pov

i wore a brown and white argyle vest with a white tee under, and light blue jeans, my matching anklet on my right ankle, my (color) low converse, necklaces, and rings adding onto the outfit. taking out my phone to ask sasha when she would get here. i was kind of nervous since i was going on a date with sasha. i picked my afro for the next thirty minutes making sure to work on the back so it wasn't flat.

i grabbed my brown lip liner and my clear gloss and applied some to my lips. checking out my lips to make sure i looked good, when i finally got a reply from sasha telling me to come out. running down the stairs and grabbing my green lanyard, smiling in the mirror by the door fixing my smiley before exiting the house and locking the door.

i walked up to her car as she stepped out to open the door for me. i inspected her outfit in the process. her green butterfly imprinted crop top, some beige baggy jeans, a green mushroom ring and some gold rings, and a 1996 gold necklace, and some white/green glow low dunks to top it off. her red curls in a high pony/bun facing in the front with some hair out in the front as bangs.

"gawd damn" i said rubbing my chin in a joking manner

"yeah i look nice right?"she said giving me a 360 of her outfit

"yeah, i look better though", i replied also giving her a 360

her eyes watching as y/n spun a few times a wide smile spread upon her face as she adored the lady in front of her, the sun glowing on her melanated skin as she smiled again her smiley adding on to her already heart snatching smile, her gloss shining in the light.