chapter ONE

He was as fast as lightning. At least George thought he was. Because he was always good at running, even though his lungs were already giving out, the boy wasn't ready to stop until he could enter the History lesson without being late.

When the boys alarm didn't wake him up, he debated whether it had already rung or it wasn't anywhere near waking him up, so he took the chance and got up, looking at his phone. Turned out it was the former and it made all the life drain out of his face.

He had no other choice but to run, as it was all he could do in this situation. He couldn't call Dream because the boy was in his own class and he didn't want to disturb his best friend from learning. So running was the logical option to choose.

"AHHH! Georgie!"

The boy didn't have any time to look at who was calling him but if he had to guess, it was Quackity. The crazy idiot who had become a big part of their friendship group since George's Sophomore year. Though he was a year younger than almost all of his friends, Quackity was probably the biggest reason the group didn't grow apart.

"Sorry! Late!" Heaving, George ran in front of the class door and stopped to take a deep breath, when finally opening the door revealing a not surprised teacher. He had his signature glasses on, and his arms crossed as soon as the man heard the door open.

"Ah, finally decided to join us, Robinson?" Mr. Technoblade quipped an eyebrow at the student and rolled his eyes, noticing the sweaty pit stains of George's blue T-shirt, "Lunch detention for your tardy arrival. Sit down." The pink haired male motioned to his usual seat, not even waiting for George to sit when continuing off with the lesson.

The dark haired boy steadied his breathing and sat down next to Callahan, one of the sassiest people he had met.

"Did you sleep in, again?" Callahan wrote in his usual notebook and passed it to George to read. The boy only nodded, sighing and took out his pen, writing on his arm, as Callahan was weirdly obsessive over who wrote in his notebooks. As of now, the only person that could write in it, was Alyssa, the guys girlfriend.

"Alarm didn't go off, what did I miss?" George asked back, watching the pink cheeked boy write in his book, quietly scribbling away while George looked around the class to see if Bad had survived his cold and finally attended school. He was still sick. Feeling a pinch on his arm, George turned his head to Callahan, and then to his book.

The lesson was boring as Techno only talked about his weird obsession with Theseus and trying to add the Greek tale to the world now. For some time George had been interested in Greek tales and Technoblade took notice of that, but as George spent more time on them he always saw the flaws. He once saw a thread on Twitter about the Greek heroines. He hated searching about them since.

"Josie told me that she wanted to talk to you." Callahan had written in the middle of the lesson, making the short boy wait by the door for the mentioned Josie. And when she finally reached him, he smiled at her, despite wanting to crash his head against the wall he was currently leaning on.

"Hey, George!" The girl stopped in front of George and pulled her hair up in a ponytail, "Mister Minecraft told me that you were tutoring some people in Math's and I just wanted to know if you could tutor me?" Her smile didn't drop as George seemed to overthink it, leaning more on the answer 'no' as he had just cleared his schedule to have more time for his friends' outings. But he had stopped tutoring Tubbo for English so he had an opening for the cheerful sunflower.

"I can, but only on Tuesdays and Thursdays?" He questioned, finally giving up and getting his phone out to check, "Yeah, Tuesdays and Thur—At three?" He asked her, and nodded when the girl agreed and licked her lips looking at to the side while George wrote down the lessons.