Chapter 2: Keeping Secrets.

Arabella's P.O.V (Lucy's Visit)

Arabella once again had to visit Tumnus not that she didn't mind but now she was worried about visiting him. She didn't want the White Witch to catch them both and torture them for treason. They had finally buried Raphael later in the week and she went to go give Tumnus some of Raphael's books. She was traveling through the woods again when she heard crunching in the snow.

Her breathing came out in little puffs and her hand grabbed her dagger, she was only a few feet away from the lamp post but the woods gave her good coverage. Her eyes widened when she saw Lucy step out from the other side of the woods, a little smile had beamed her face but then furrowed in confusion. What was she doing back here? Didn't she know it was dangerous.

Arabella moved her way slowly towards Lucy when she noticed Lucy was pulling out a long red cloth that soon enough wrapped around her shoulders. She kept her cloak? She was surprised at this..She came up behind Lucy and placed her hand on her shoulder. Lucy jumped and gasped quickly turning around before a smile lit her face.

"I knew you were real!" She flung her arms around Arabella and squeezed her tightly.

She frowned slightly but returned Lucy's hug and smiled down at her. "Of course I'm real." She chuckled gently which made Lucy glance up at her.

"Is Mr. Tumnus okay?" Arabella nodded and grabbed the young girls hand and quickly dragged her along to his hut.

"Yes he's fine, but we must move quickly okay?" She nodded and they made their way silently.

When they got into his hut they sat around the fire talking about the Old Narnia and a name that triggered a faint memory in Arabella's memory...Aslan..

Few Hours Later..

Arabella was walking with Lucy back to the lamppost until they saw another figure there, she stopped Lucy with a hand a put a finger to her lips motioning her to be silent. She pulled her hood up and slinked forward toward the figure her hand firmly gripped on her unsheathed dagger. She stopped behind the figure and wrapped her arm around the neck and held the blade there. The figure yelped and was about to scream until she wrapped her hand around his mouth.

"Scream and you will never say another word in your life, understand me?" Her voice growled slightly but the boy nodded. She heard Lucy's intake of breath and rush over.

"Edmund? What you doing here?" Arabella glanced at Lucy and then back to the boy.

"You know him?" Lucy nodded eagerly and Arabella let the boy go, who quickly took in breaths and glared at Arabella before his eyes widened.

"Yes, he's my brother."

Lucy's face lit up with joy and and hugged him. "Oh Edmund isn't it wonderful?" She joyfully giggled and looked over to Arabella who was studying him carefully while putting her dagger back in it's sheath. Edmund pushed Lucy away and glared at her slightly.

"Where have you been?"

Lucy's face lit up again and smiled. "I was with Mr. Tumnus and Arabella! Their both fine as you can tell! The White Witch hasn't found anything out about him meeting me or having Bella with!" Edmund looked confused before glancing at Ara.

"The White Witch?"

She nodded and crossed her arms. "She calls herself the queen of Narnia but she isn't." She gritted out between her teeth. Edmund's face had paled slightly and he looked down at the ground, Lucy frowned and stepped forward.

"Are you alright? You look awful."

He looked at her and sneered. "Well what do you expect? I mean, its freezing. How do we get out of here." Arabella sighed and rolled her eyes and grabbed the two by the arms.