Chapter 1:"What Birthday party~"

(Imagine the Kid in William's arms are y/n and Chir replaced the girl Glitchtrap is in-between theme.)

8Years later

Auther POV:

It's been about 8 years since little baby y/n was, and boy was the Arthur right about the 'little angel' ha (sorry couldn't help picturing my little brother).Now in the afton home there stoud a 8 year old y/n Afton trying to kill his brother's and the three father's just laughing.What a normal day at the Afton's don't you think.The reason his trying to kill he's brother's are simple they installed his hight!!! To note that out of all the Afton's, he was the shortest at the time.

"Papa, tell them to take it back. I'm not short!!!!"shouted a very angry y/n who was ready to camit a mass genaside.Well William and Henry were laughing Glitch(shorter for Glitchtrap) desided to stop to the little killer from almost killing his Three Brothers by taking the nifes out of his hands.Who gives an 8 year old nifes anyways.(✋) "Now now n/n calm down.Dont wanna shorten your Temper any more than it is hahaha!!"Michael said, laughing his ass off."I'LL KILL YOU!!!"said an even more pissed off y/n trying to get the nifes back.(To be honest, he doesn't even need a nife killem with your hands, doy!!!)

William POV:

'These kids just want to die hahaha if they keep this up y/n is ganna pass out from his own blood lust I watched as Michael ran around the house try to stay alive with Chris and Liz with him .

I looked at my lovely husband's and so Henry trying to catch y/n wich he did"okey little one it's time for bed you got a big day tomorrow".'What did he mean by that?' I thought as I looked at Glitch for help, and he only looked shocked at me 'what did I forget something'.

As Henry took the kids to there rooms I work over to one of my lovers and asked "What's with the look Glitchy" he just scoffs and looks away" You really forgot it Y/n Birthday tomorrow". 'SHIT!!!',I started to freak out I can't believe I forgot but I have to go to work tomorrow.As Henry comes down the stairs I can see he heard everything"Sleeping on the couch tonight"he said in a Monotoned voice "No fair~" I wined as I try to get near him and there's the smile.

"Do you want to Die will~""N-n-n-no Hen","Good on the couch you go"

A few minutes back
Henry POV:
As I tuck the loss of my little Gremlins into bed, I feel a soft tug on my shirt. I look down to see a half asleep y/n "What's up petit".I asked, curious as to why his still awake. "Can you sing me a song?" he asked a little . From the looks of it, I smiled brightly as I started singing

"Don't cry, snowman, not in front of me ."

"Whole catch your tears if you can't catch me darling,if you can't catch me darling ."

"Don't cry snowman don't leave me this way. The puddle of water can't hold me close baby,can't hold me close, baby ."

"I want you to know that I'm never leaving cause I'm little jack frost till death we'll freezing ."

"Yeah, you are my home,my home for all season ."

"So come on, let's go ."

"Let's go below zero and hid from the sun ."

I'll love you forever where we'll have some fun ~"

"Yes, let's hit the North Pole and live happily ."

"Please don't cry, no tears now ."

"My Snowman and me ~"

"My Snowman and me~"

"Don't cry, snowman,don't fear the sun ."

"Who'll carry me without legs to run,Honey without legs to run, honey ?"

"Don't cry, snowman,don't shed a tear ."

"Who'll year my secret if you don't have ears,baby, if you don't have ears, baby ?"

"I want you to know I'm never leaving ."

"Cause I'm Mrs. Snow,'till death will be freezing ."

"Yeah, you are my home, my home for all seasons ."

"So come on, let's go ."

"Let's go below zero and hide from the sun ."

"I love you forever where we'll have some fun ."

"Yes, let's hit the North Pole and live happily ."

"Please don't cry, no tears now ."

"It's Christmas,baby ~"

"My Snowman and me ~"

As i looked down, I saw my little butterfly fast asleep, so I kissed's his forehead lightly as i left the room."Good night, my Butterfly."

As I went down the stairs, I heard a glitch talking to William as I herd "a can't believe you forgot y/n Birthday tomorrow ." 'What he forgot'.

As I went down the stairs looking at William with a monotoned face "sleeping on the Couch tonight" after I said that he starts whining.I start releasing blood list tawords William giving him a close I smile while Glitch takes a step to the side.Do you want to Die~^^"He start shaking in his shoes as I reach for the nife that Glitchtrap took off y/n.He started to stutter out a 'no' and went to the couch.

____________________________________

Official first chapter comment what you guys think and I need ideas for a villain name so comment next chapter will be about the "Bite of 83"