"Master PLEASE~!!" smut

Time skip:few years later
Y/n POV:
As I walked to school after saying goodbye to my new boyfriends I guess you can say  I got closer to the school see Izu-chan coming this way with his head in his note book the same note book he ask me tones of questions that I don't answer because his a smart kid one wrong move around him and he can figure out I'm the Villain Project-0 (it just sound like a villain name don't blame me) and if he ever found out I'll have to kill him maybe I can offer him the same thing I offered him all those years ago as I looked Infront of me to see Izu looking up at me with puppy dog eyes that are are cute but don't work on me.

"No Izu if you want some info on me just spread those legs for me~"As I said that I got closer to him slowly moving to his ear and whispering the last part to him making him blush and move away from me before I could get a good bite 'Damn it so close

"No Izu if you want some info on me just spread those legs for me~"As I said that I got closer to him slowly moving to his ear and whispering the last part to him making him blush and move away from me before I could get a good bite 'Damn it so close.' I thought as I was now walking next to a blushing and stuttering Izuku  Midoriya as we got closer to the school we saw a fight between a huge ass villain and a Walmart Pinocchio hero and if my scanner eye is working right there is another hero and the bitch is huge and I mean HUGE.
When the fight was done Midoriya was taking notes and mumbling again as some random guy asked if he was wanting to become a hero and he said yes 'Well I guess I'm going to have to kill my best friend now' I thought knowing I could warp his mind but there are other ways of changing a person's mind~.

When we made it to school after a whole as talk mostly Izu talking about these hero's we made it to school but when I thought my headache was over an even bigger one came through the doors of the classroom if it isn't my favorite stundere hehe Bakugo Katsuki walked through the doors looking around for me as normal every since the after time we met his bean saying that he will be the only one that will fight me and win but when I talk or try to talk or try to get him in bed he always punches,turns red and runs away like a stundere so I just ignore it and continue with what I'm doing he ran up to me screaming like Inosuke him self.
"OI BASTED YOU LISTENING TO ME!"

As Bakugo started yelling louder if possible I thought of ways to making him leave then a lightbulb went off as I pulled the pomeranian onto my lap making him sit down,he turn bright red then say in his ear as while I nibble on it"If you want me to fuck that little Twink hole of yours all you have to do is ask~" and that did it he had a Red face and pushed me on the floor making me laugh that I forgot,I can't feel pain anymore when I looked at Bakugo he was walking out the room with an
uncomfortable look on his bright red face as I could see the boner he had. Making me laugh more when he noticed me starring at his little rocket.

When he ran out of the class I slowly got up leaving with a smirk knowing where he is 'I guess since I caused his problem I'll have to solve it to~' I thought making me smile grow bigger.

Smut warning:

When I got to the boys toilet I walked in as quickly and quietly as possible and when I got in I heard soft moan's coming from one of the stall locking the toilet main door and walking over to where the sound came from knowing who it was as I slammed the door open to see a half naked Bakugo looking up at me with a look of surprise and anger maybe embraced that I saw him like this."WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!!"As Bakugo yelled covering is 'little Friend' I started walking closer to him knowing that a curtain Green-net is also in here probably right next to this stall how do I know this my ability call eyes I saw his shoes on the floor.