𝙞. Midnight Bites

𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝒙. 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔
☆*.☽

"𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚

𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚. 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒇!"

☆*.☽

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, like a predator would do its prey. The earths only natural satellite was the only source of light, entering through the sheer, white curtains to produce a line of light in the room. Refraining from the shadows overtaking the bedroom of the Aurora pierce.

The teenager lay fast asleep, dreaming of all good things as she sunk into the comfortableness of her bed. That was until a large crash erupted.

Even though it was faint in Aurora's ears, she still managed to be awoken. She bounced from her warm sheets, looking around the room in a startled way.

Aurora had always been a light sleeper, the wrong stepping walking her up in an instant. She studied her surroundings frantically, looking for an explanation to why she had awoken.

That was when another crash broke the silence of the night.

Aurora jumped in fright, now becoming alarmed. She cautiously tiptoed towards her window, cursing her loud footsteps, as she struggled to keep her presence quiet.

She peeked her head through the opening in her curtains, glancing out her window in search for answers. Trying to see though the darkness, she squinted her eyes, hoping to be able to make out a figure or anything, but nothing that came into sight was clear. The only thing she could see clearly was the house next door, along with the shadows of the trees.

"Ow! You're supposed to boost me up! You grabbing my ass and attempting to push me up isn't going to get me to a window thats on the second floor," A voice complained. Aurora's jaw tightened, immediately recognising the squeaky voice of Stiles Stilinski.

The girl scoffed at the ridiculousness of the two boys. Were they seriously trying to break into her house, right now?

Aurora pushed her window open, just enough to poke her head out, "Stiles, Scott, I'm going to get my bat if you so much as try and climb up to my window again. What do you think you're on ninja warrior or something? Come to the door."

Instead of a response, all Aurora got in return was the sound of a thud and a girlish scream. She didn't even bother to speak anymore, only shutting her window and rolling her eyes as she made her way out of her room and down the stairs to the front door.