𝙞𝙞𝙞. Mint monjito gum

𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝒙. 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒖𝒎

☆*.☽

                      "𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒈                                𝒇𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

𝒇𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆."

☆*.☽

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐘, dismissing the class. Everyone rushed out the classroom, including Aurora. Students swarmed the halls, making the brunette struggle to get past.

She made her way towards her locker, which was only a few up from scott and stiles'. She opened it, throwing her english jotter and maths jotters in messily. She quickly fixed her lipgloss in the reflection of the mirror attached to the locker door, before she locked it shut.

From the corner of her eyes she noticed Lydia strutting down the hallway, a handbag hanging from her wrist. Aurora walked up to her, listening to the sound of her heels clacking against the marble floors, which were in complete sink with Lydia's.

"I found the new girl. She's lovely," Aurora told her. Lydia hummed in amusement.

"Lets go get her then," Before she could say anything else, she was dragged away towards the new girl.

"That jacket is absolutely killer."

"Hey, girl," Aurora greeted sweetly.

Allison's lips fell a-gap before she smiled at them, "My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco."

"And you are our new best friend," Lydia laughed.

"Your hair is so pre-" Aurora's complement was cut off by Lydia when her boyfriend, Jackson Whittemore came over, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Hey, jackson," The strawberry blonde giggled, pressing her lips to his.

"Ew," Stefan, Jackson's brother cringed, disgusted, as he came up behind them. He took a place next to Aurora. Aurora had the exact same reaction as him, her face twisting into an expression of utter disgust.

"New girl?" Stefan whispered to Aurora in question, referring to allison who stood picking at her finger nails, awkwardly as Jackson and Lydia acted all lovey dovey to one another.

"Yeah," She conformed, nodding at him slightly.

"You'll get used to it," Aurora said to Allison, who looked up at her, nodding with the ghost of a smile.

"So, this weekend, there's a party," Lydia mentioned, turning back around to face the pair, and now Stefan.

"A party?" Allison questioned.