extended summary

Sofia is no ordinary girl. No she is the heir to the Marino Mafia. Her parents have her whole life planned out, to who she is friends with to who she will marry. But the one thing she wants most in the world is to have control over her own life. When Sofia decides to ditch school for the day, to go and explore the city, she runs into no other than Ace Romano.

Ace Romano understands Sofia like no other. He understands what its like to no have control over your own life, and to have everything planned out for you. after getting into an argument with his parents over an arranged marriage, he meets Sofia Marino.

What will happen when these to lost people run into each other? Will they be destined to hate each other like their parents? Or can they help find one another and maybe fall in love even though its forbidden? Or are they destined for each other as they are Two of the same...

-------------------------------------------------------

Helloooo welcome to TWO OF THE SAME!!!! 

this is my first book so its not going to be the best and i know nothing about the mafia but here i am writing a story about it lol! 

please dont think this is going to be good because most likely it isn't i've never doen this before sooo... 

lets just see what happens....