To London

Another week. No calls. I just couldn't deal with it anymore. Why is he ignoring me? Have I done something? Oh my God, has he met another girl on tour? I can't take the suspense, I need to go see him. But how? I don't know what hotel he's at.

Fuck, I'm going to have to go to one of his concerts. For gods sake, if only he would just answer. He broke our promise. OUR promise. The infinity necklace he gave me didn't feel like forever anymore. I needed to get to him, talk to him, get answers from him.

Luckily, they were in London. It wasn't a far flight from Italy and everyone speaks the same language as me.

"Marlena, you're going. Just get a ticket to tonight's show and a flight and you can get there it's still morning"

And so I did.

Packing my bags, I throw in everything I need. A feed bras, a dress, should be enough. I'm only going for a night. I just need to talk to him. I panic, what am I even doing? I rush around my room, scavenging through the wardrobe some more before  I'm finally ready. Time to go then...

"I'm going to London" I said as the realisation hit me as I stepped out the front door, just a suitcase in my hand. Am I crazy? Am I being absolutely ridiculous? Probably. Definitely really. But he hasn't called me in almost 3 weeks now. I miss him....

A flight later....

And here I am. London. It's beautiful. The sights, the history. I do love it here. But strolling the streets, I cant help but think how much I'd love to be looking around with Damiano, if he even loves me anymore...

By now, it's already 6pm, Måneskin's concert is only in two hours. I have to hurry.

I arrive at my hotel, panting from my slight jog. Without even getting the chance to look around, I rush up to my room, after collecting the key, and begin to put on the best makeup I could. He has to know what he's missed. I select a dress. It's a short, black, sexy dress with a slit in one leg. He better like what he sees.

Still no time to stop when the clock strikes 7. One hour. My heart races, I gather myself, pick up my phone and start to walk down the stairs of the hotel, making my way to the door, which will take me out onto the streets where I'll make my way to Damiano...

Even though he's my boyfriend, even though I love him, he loves me, I hope. I'm scared. I'm scared out of my mind. All I want is to be in his arms again. To have his lips on mine.

And that was all the motivation I need. I breathe in.

"Pull yourself together" I tell myself as I begin to walk to where I'll find my boyfriend. My Dami.

When I finally arrive, I really have to push myself to go in. What if he doesn't even spot me? I mean, yes I'm standing very close to the front, but what if I don't stand out to him anymore? Marlena, what are you doing? I continue to question myself.

"Just fucking go in" I almost scream at myself as I walk towards the entrance.

Every step, my heart beats faster. I hand my ticket to the workers. Faster again. I feel like I can't breathe. Why am I so scared? It's not even a big deal...

And then I'm in. No turning back. I've got to see him now.

The room begins to fill as the start approaches. 5 minutes to go.

And those seem to feel like the longest 5 minutes of my life before they finally come on stage.

"Hi everybody, this is Måneskin!" I hear Damiano about before running on stage. I haven't heard his voice in weeks. It's weird...

And my instincts were correct. He didn't seem me. He kept singing and singing. The band kept playing and playing. I wasn't seen. I just stood, dancing. I just want to hug him. I've missed him. I couldn't have waited for him another six months...

Yet still by the mid-show break he still hasn't seen me. I want to cry. Has he forgotten about me? I run to the toilets and lock myself in a cubicle. I shouldn't have come. I should just accept he clearly doesn't want to talk to me.

But then it happens.

My phone lights up and my ringtone starts to play.

It's Damiano.