Job Searching

A young 18 year old brown haired girl named Kaitlyn was outside chopping logs outside an old house at the edge of a field. Kaitlyn became an orphan when her dad Jim and her mother Vanessa both died in a terrible accident that happened at an amusement park. She and her older brother Brandon were all that's left.

Brandon was taken care of by their uncle Sam, but Kaitlyn hadn't met her uncle before and only wanted to be with her parents. So what she did was that when she was around ten years old, she ran away from her uncle's house and found an old house that was abandoned years ago. There were some old pictures of the past family that lived in there but Kaitlyn never bothered looking at them. The house was known to her past family but she never knew who they were.

Kaitlyn was now 18 years old and now she was in need of a job. Her dad used to talk about somebody named Michael Afton, he had to do a lot of things to fix his father's mistakes and the main job that he had to do that was the night shift at a pizzeria. But there weren't any pizzerias around that would pay for a night guard. 

Kaitlyn did know that there was a place that was holding a lot of jobs to sign up for.

"Hopefully one of those jobs is a night shift," Kaitlyn said.

The next day, Kaitlyn went to the building and looked around for a job. Then a sign caught her eyes, it said that the job was paying $15 per hour, and that it was a night shift. At the table there were two people one was a girl in a white uniform shirt and black pant. And the other was a girl in a purple uniform shirt and black pants, she also had stitches on her face.

"Um excuse me, are you two in charge of this booth?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Yeah. I'm Layla, and the purple girl over there is- Beth wake up!"

"*snorts* What time is it?"

"She Elizabeth, but we just call her Beth. So interested in doing the night shift at an animatronic factory?" Layla asked.

"If you are that would be great because I am getting tired of waking up at midnight and having to work till six and having to deal with my dad's "friend's" business." Beth said.

"Who is your dad?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Luka Emily. His great grandfather was friends with the owner of the company." Beth answered.

"His great grandfather wouldn't happen to be Travis Emily and grandfather Henry Emily now would it?" Kaitlyn asked.

"How much do you know?" Layla asked, with a shocked look on her face.

"Sorry it's just that um my dad was Michael Afton's nephew and Michael Afton's dad was William Afton who's dad, Oliver Afton, started the company Afton Robotics and passed it down to William who was best friends with Henry Emily." Kaitlyn said.

"Too much information about just one family." Layla said. Layla then passed out.

 Layla then passed out

"So... when and where do I start working?" Kaitlyn asked.

"You know we can try to get you in next week." Layla answered.

"Seriously?!"

"Seriously? That means I have to work another week in that death trap." Beth said.

"Beth, I've told you before, there's nothing down there but new animatronics and some old ones. There is nothing to worry about, Kaitlyn. Beth is easily paranoid, especially about that animatronic we found in the safe room. It looks just like William Afton except for the bunny ears and tail." Layla said.

"I haven't seen anything like that before. Not even heard of it." Kaitlyn said.

"Well either they made it just as dangerous as William Afton or William Afton made it himself and decided just to make it to make something so people would remember him, without anybody actually knowing that he was a murderer." Beth said.

"I would say the same about you, Beth." Layla said.

"W-what are you talking about Layla? We're best friends, and I would never do anything like what he did." Beth said.

"Really? You're just as obsessed with purple as he was. Not to mention you won't let me or anybody else go to the parts and service room after somebody visits and brings their and brings their kids with them during the tours of the building." Layla said.

"Yeah that sounds an awful lot like what William did." Kaitlyn said.

"And how do you know?" Beth asked.

"My dad told me a lot about the Afton family." Kaitlyn answered.

"Okay then... Kaitlyn. I got you all signed up and we'll see next week at 11:45 PM to start your night shift, and give you the grand tour. And you Beth aren't going to run off again." Layla said.

"Yeah like I'm gonna do that. Also Kaitlyn there are new animatronics that haven't been put on the market yet but you'll get a close up look at them on your night shift." Beth said.

"Okay. I can't wait to see them first hand." Kaitlyn said.