7.

(Continued)

Naomi "Nana" POV:
-----

"Hol up hol up I know you ain't say Moneybaggyo is trash!" I yelled sitting next to Boogs. He's been at my apartment since 7.

It's 11:45 now.

"I ain't say that I said I fucks wit my boy Bagg but Durk been hittin' lately"

"Can I spark up in here or these muthafuckas fed?"

"We good, most of the people in my building got they medical card" I smiled

"Wait lemme just put my books up" I jumped off the bed grabbing my books and laptop and shoving them back in my bag. I zipped up my backpack and walked it over to my room.

"Aye where you learn how to cook at?"

"Well my momma used to work nights so I had to make dinner for my brothers and picked up on shit" I sat down closer to him than before.

I mean he did come over to my place right?

"Dont be fryin' yo brain books wit this gas" He chuckled lighting up the blunt.

"Boy I was smoking back in high school and all last year of school, I stopped cause my shit got laced at school so I never smoked again"

Girl why you spilling your guts to this boy.

"Word? That's some lame ass shit I hate muthafuckas like that"

"You hittin this wit me tho?" He looked up at me licking his lips and staring me dead in my face.

"Yeah if you fuck with me I know where you be at"

"Baby girl I ain't one of them lame ass niggas that go to yo school or you eva dealt wit in yo life, you ain't gotta worry about me"

Whew I felt my insides tickle

oop better chill out now lil nana, we can't drop this wet wet ona kid.

Yet.

Girl shut yo ass up.

Sometimes my pussy be tryna speak for me, but she been speaking up a little more tonight since Boog is here.

It's been a minute y'all, don't judge me.

"How many bodies you got?" I blurted out.

I instantly covered my mouth

What the fuck Nana

His eyes widened before he looked down chuckling.

I knew he was a hoe.

"Whatchu checking for my bodies for? You feelin a kid?" He took a pull of his blunt before blowing the smoke past my face.

I scrunched my nose up rolling my eyes.

"And if I was?"

"Then I'd say I'm feelin yo boujee ass too but I'm keepin you far from the trap as possible"

"Why? Don't wanna get caught up?"

He ashed his blunt quickly before putting it in a lil container from his pocket.

"You think if I had bitches I'd be sitting here witchu?"

"You really gon sit here in my face and act like you wasn't just hugged up with Yessi"

He pulled out a second phone, a trap phone, and he slid it on the couch in between us.

"This my work phone, and what they say at the top?"

I scanned the screen and smiled when I came upon three words plastered across the top.

"Do Not Disturb"

"So I'm all yours for the rest of the evenin' "

"Hmmm so we can do whatever I want?" I smirked standing up with the perfect idea in my mind.

"Mmmcht it depends books" He sucked his teeth looking me up and down licking his lips. Don't do that.

"Well ho-

Boogs scooted closer to me closing the space between us. He grabbed me by my chin and pulled my face close to his.

My breathing hitched as I felt my panties get wet.

Girl slow down.

"I been wanting to kiss on you since I walked in" He licked his lips caressing my cheek in his hand.

"what are y-you waiting for them" I stuttered trying to play it off.

He pressed his lips against mine trailing his hands down my body, he grabbed my waist pulling me on his lap.

I damn near melted as our lips moved perfectly in sync.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he rubbed his hands over my ass and he gripped that muthafucka tight making me squeal against him.

His phone buzzed on the table breaking us out of our kiss.

He held onto me as he reached down answering whoever was calling.

"Man what's up?

I couldn't tell who was on the other line but I also didn't wanna seem like I was all up in his business.

"Ight I'm on my way"

He hung up the phone and looked down on me.

"I gotta go ma, I'll catch up witchu soon" He muttered sliding me off his lap. He grabbed his gun and keys before hurrying out my front door.

Damn you would've thought I was holdin his ass hostage how fast he ran out that door.

-----------

Thoughts?

Vote & Comment 💖💖